What's the biggest hobby related mistake you ever made?

It was tough but I survived. :-)
I arrived at the providers incall (which was her residence).....she asked if I wanted to shower first and of course I did. So I take a shower, dry myself off and walk out with the towel around me. She's in another room and she yells out.."are you ready?"..I reply..."yes I am"... and she says .."Great hob in the bed baby I will be right in"...

So...I walk in the bedroom just adjacent to the bathroom I just got out off...pull the covers back and get under them.

She walks in and says..."What the fuck are you doing?? get out from under the covers!!". She say's "That's where I sleep!...NEVER get under the covers of a girls bed - EVER!"..

I feel like uber shit and apologize profusely. She says.."I'm sorry it's my fault I shouldn't have left you alone". Fuck I had no idea..she said "Get in the bed"!... It killed my mojo because I felt terrible and the session ended up not going well - no chemistry etc.

That's been my really only mistake that I have made....
A provider checked in to a hotel, shortly before I was to see her. But, she used her hobby phone to check in! The manager Googled the number and came up with her ECCIE profile. Luckily, I was getting on the elevator as I was leaving when the manager was getting off to throw her out. Not my mistake, but what freaked me was this was a well known experienced, well reviewed provider.
I arrived at the providers incall (which was her residence).....she asked if I wanted to shower first and of course I did. So I take a shower, dry myself off and walk out with the towel around me. She's in another room and she yells out.."are you ready?"..I reply..."yes I am"... and she says .."Great hob in the bed baby I will be right in"...

So...I walk in the bedroom just adjacent to the bathroom I just got out off...pull the covers back and get under them.

She walks in and says..."What the fuck are you doing?? get out from under the covers!!". She say's "That's where I sleep!...NEVER get under the covers of a girls bed - EVER!"..

I feel like uber shit and apologize profusely. She says.."I'm sorry it's my fault I shouldn't have left you alone". Fuck I had no idea..she said "Get in the bed"!... It killed my mojo because I felt terrible and the session ended up not going well - no chemistry etc.

That's been my really only mistake that I have made.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Getting under the covers with someone is the best part!! Well….almost.
Getting under the covers with someone is the best part!! Well….almost. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
+1
Mine was ever seeing smittenkitten. Made me reconsider the hobby as a whole. Originally Posted by lucky_13
better watch her-she will steal everything you got-BE AWARE-STAY AWAY-THE DOGS ARE GOING TO GET YOU.
worst hobby mistake...

joining an "agency" which wasn't an agency but some pimp from dallas who has a record for harassing/threatening/committing physical violence against women

oh but that's wasn't the worst, the Worst was accepting a client from said fake agency who wrote me fraud checks that when I cashed got my bank account closed. I can never open up another acct with Bank of America again thanks to that asshole. who might i add started choking me without my consent in the middle of a session. >_> AND cashing that fraud check put a black mark on my credit which as anyone know affect being able to get a lease, loan, etc.

yea those were my earlier days in the hobby
Starting Originally Posted by phildo
Yup.
booking two ft. lauderdale women [who i had never visited before] for a 2hr threesome for the evening of sept 11, 2001.
of course, when we all agreed, we had no idea what would happen that morning.
we watched news for a while before going into the bedroom. all woman A wanted to do was cunninlingus on woman B, who only wanted to engulf and please lil delites [which she did]. as soon as he was done, they were up, dressed and on the way after ~1.5 hrs there.

even tho 225/hr each was and still is a great rate, that was the worst 900 fee i ever paid.

fortunately, the previous nite, mon sep 10, 2001, visited w/ a women i had met in nyc a year earlier. those 2 hrs were pure delites!!!! and helped to soften the sting from sep 11.