What's up with hispanic and black girls...

Yet, we've, winded up in the same place, only I actually bang chicks, and you, well, uhhh, there's bang...broes.

See, this is proof that I'm better than you. You had it easy growing up. I had it rough. My life now is better than my young life. Yours? You've likely regressed, having moved back in with mom and shit. Probably got the same 'rasslin' posters hanging on the wall of your single sized race car bed. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
yeah tell it how it makes you feel good........my folks did my rooms in Disney characters, and had sheets, spreads and comforters to match.....yep my parents loved me.....why is that so tough on you?
my dad worked for FOMOCO....My mom for the school district.......add your black camping to this........
Well that's great kind of take it down a notch baby. That is not a good look have a wonderful night.
Well that's great kind of take it down a notch baby. That is not a good look have a wonderful night. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I could care less about your bareback business matters, but you go on with your bad self...I don't bareback.......but hey that's me.....I smoke and drink starbucks....so
I own a home building company in the Frisco/Plano area...I remodel and build customers homes.....I earn a really good living.....20% of the total cost......and I don't advertise......i'm not angry, my life is really good......I own 15 collecters cars......and have 95 acres in north frisco to deal with....if I keep the bison......which I love.......or not ......cost me 3000....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Hypothetically speaking, my family had a friend whose ranch was prime property in Frisco and he sold it by the Square Inch. He's now one of the richest men in Texas...

You own 95 acres? In Frisco? Are you sure you're not a pro athlete? Ex-pro athlete??? I think Deion Sanders lives around there... My bad, that's Prosper. Very respectable property values in that area... Deion's place was on the market for a sweet 12.7 million.

I Don't recall seeing any buffaloes around, saw a few Longhorns (pasture decorations) and some high dollar Shorthorns. Things might have changed since I was at the family ranch. Anyhoo... you own 95 acres in Frisco? Totally impressed.

How about the handle Tony Gambino. Are you really Italian? Or are you trying to look like a cool mafioso, Don Gambino type. Isn't that stereotyping Italians??? ... or maybe you use those mafia connections to get those building contracts...idk. You must have somebody pushing that paperwork for you with all the time you have to be trolling and nitpicking eccie to death. ...wait a minute it is officially Tuesday. My bad. Be who you wanna be... ok, now go ahead and call me Mee-Maw if it makes you feel better... Can I call you Phony Tony?

I'll think of you when I'm in Vegas in a couple weeks... wasn't it built on mafia money? I'm playing, I won't really think of you... then again I might just to tell a funny story. BUT, only if I run out of interesting things to talk about and ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is more interesting than a mean ol' troll...even if he does own 95 acres in Frisco and oceanfront property in Arizona...with buffaloes and jackalopes.

ps I'm sure these guys would much rather hear from a pretty lady like Sexy Platinum any day than your drama queen antics day in and day out.
Oh... one more thing, if you can afford 95 acres in Frisco you don't have to "deal with it."

You can afford ranch hands to deal with it for you.

Don't tell me you're mowing 95 acres on your riding lawn mower.

"You just go with your bad self", and don't come back.
Yeah, quite amazing that a 'hooker board' has quite an array of awesomely talented and financially overflowing people who, apparently are so unfulfilled in their lives that they love to troll around and play grab-ass.

If I had a ranch full of buffalo and open sky, I'd just have better shit to do. I'm sure you started with absolutely nothing but 10 bucks and a bus ticket in your pocket, no? And through 'hard work and sacrifice', you were able to get where you're at now. Yeah? Of course, none of this comes from particular 'privileges' that were passed down or anything, right? We 'po folks in the ghetto' just ain't WORKING HARD enough. Not committed. Lazy. I'm I in the ball park?

If you got all that, you should be getting pussy instead of fucking around playing grab-ass with yahoos like broes.
And I was actually being nice but ok we canplay pissin Match. Ha I was called snot nose. And btw I think I know why I don't impress you anyways you are not into women. I get you no judgements sweatpea. But the name hooker board yall ease up on that. This only for entertainment purposes. Have a great day tall. Muah
We 'po folks in the ghetto' just ain't WORKING HARD enough. Not committed. Lazy. I'm I in the ball park? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Rambro seems to be struggling to recall a particular word. Can anyone help him out?

Back on topic:

... calling themselves "Spanish" and "Mixed?" I mean, if it's true it's true, but 99% of the time it ain't. Why? Originally Posted by francoisuno
it doesn't, it's just unfortunate they feel they need to. And, not only does it not work for marketing purposes, it further diminishes their own legitimacy relative to their white counterparts in the grand scheme of things. Originally Posted by francoisuno
What does the OP have to back up his assertion that claiming mixed heritage doesn't work in vagina vending? I would thinck the ladies are in a better position than he is to know what works for them, and what doesn't.
Oh... one more thing, if you can afford 95 acres in Frisco you don't have to "deal with it."

You can afford ranch hands to deal with it for you.

Don't tell me you're mowing 95 acres on your riding lawn mower.

"You just go with your bad self", and don't come back.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
man you just don't learn do you? business not slow enough for you? we can work on that....
I really don't need shit like this but I'll leave this alone. Just like Tony I work too. Pay taxes and about to buy my own house soon. Apparently it's working out lol. And how I conduct business is my business and it's my body. I do what I want. And great you have asked me along time ago if you wanted to hook up with me so um hmmmm. The way you demanded ne I am never told what to do ever. Another thing I see who I want and when I want. Have a good day and kitty let's go have a drink baby well actually lunch I'm hungry.
Oh btw you probably never been married and if you are do you talk to your wif this way. Have more respect for the ladies here. And oh the attitude is because you are so hateful towards ladies here. No one likes a bully.
man you just don't learn do you? business not slow enough for you? we can work on that.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Business is great Tony! Didn't you just hear me say I was going to Vegas?

Let's go Sexy Doll...I would love to!! Muah!

If she has accurate and recent pics, what difference does it make in how she lists her ethnicity? Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'm Going To Change My Ethnicity Everyday
I'm Going To Change My Ethnicity Everyday Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hoy es Martes.
Hoy es Martes. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Y que? Dorthy invented Cuban Tuesdays so she can have it everyday if she wants to.