Ben Carson: "No war on women, maybe a war on whats inside women"

You would be taking the life of something..... Originally Posted by WombRaider

Yes you would be taking a life undercunt.
Yes you would be taking a life undercunt. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm WR. And can you take the life of something that is not viable outside the womb? If you really want to take it all the way, I would probably quit cumming in condoms. At an average of 180 million sperm per ejaculate, you just wiped out 30 times more than Hitler. How you feeling now?
That's weak undercunt.
the whole abortion debate comes down to do you believe the individual women should have the right to choose an abortion or should that choice be made for her by politicians in DC and state capitols. . . . ill side with the individual woman. But everyone has their own opinions. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Stop sugar coating it, you believe in abortion on demand.
Stop sugar coating it, you believe in abortion on demand. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sit down!
I'm WR. And can you take the life of something that is not viable outside the womb? If you really want to take it all the way, I would probably quit cumming in condoms. At an average of 180 million sperm per ejaculate, you just wiped out 30 times more than Hitler. How you feeling now? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Keep dreaming EUNUCH !!
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Stop sugar coating it, you believe in abortion on demand. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What is your point?
That's weak undercunt. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not only is it not weak, it's troubling to you. Think about it this way; every time you shoot a wad, an average of 180 million sperm are in it. Only one of those get's a chance at life, so you're basically murdering 180 million chances at life every time you shoot a load. Ready to bang one of these hookers now, you disingenuous turd?

You fuckers want to take it back all the way, let's take it back ALL the way. You don't like that idea, do you?
You kill 180 million babies every time you blow your load. Deal with that, dipshit.
Keep dreaming EUNUCH !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keep dreaming about what? You killing 180 million babies every time you shoot a load on a guy's back? That's on you motherfucker. Deal with THAT shit.
Not only is it not weak, it's troubling to you. Think about it this way; every time you shoot a wad, an average of 180 million sperm are in it. Only one of those get's a chance at life, so you're basically murdering 180 million chances at life every time you shoot a load. Ready to bang one of these hookers now, you disingenuous turd?

You fuckers want to take it back all the way, let's take it back ALL the way. You don't like that idea, do you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're equating a males live cells to contraception and trying to make a nonsensical point. You're just fucking stupid dude. I think you're drinking your own cum.
You're equating a males live cells to contraception and trying to make a nonsensical point. You're just fucking stupid dude. I think you're drinking your own cum. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No, you want life, you want to appreciate the sanctity of life, let's take it back all the way. C'mon, what's wrong with that? What's stupid is you wanting to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her own body, dipshit. That's what's stupid.
I Believe in a womans right to choose what happens to her own body, I will always stand for and defend that right.

You believe in forcing ur religious beliefs on every woman, you believe in a war on women or a war on whats inside women as the quack stated.
You're equating a males live cells to contraception and trying to make a nonsensical point. You're just fucking stupid dude. I think you're drinking your own cum. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The DaliLama is angry and no longer peaceful.
The DaliLama is angry and no longer peaceful. Originally Posted by southtown4488
they will fight tooth and nail for the goddamn fetus but once it's a child, they're nowhere to be found. It's infuriating.