Harris the Hyena!!!!

I expected a little misogyny on this board but some of the comments and the thoughts behind them are way over the top. A little civility would be nice to see around here. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Yeah, that stuff gets pretty tedious. Kinda textbook actually.
Still no one can say she wasnt a whore. Why be civil to a chick that cheated and slept her way to the top? She deserves zero respect!
I don't understand why people are so obsessed with who she fucked and why. All I know is she was a DA, an Attorney General, Senator and now VP of this country. I could give a shit how she became so accomplished but I know she is whether people want to accept those facts or not.

What the fuck were Trump's accomplishments to become president? No political experience, running under the guise of being a successful business man but had multiple failed businesses, bankruptcy and scamming the IRS to lie about his taxes are not exactly the best traits to put on a resume to even be hired as a manager at a Burger King; let alone elected POTUS. That's why the majority of this country decided to fire his incompetent ass.
I don't understand why people are so obsessed with who she fucked and why. All I know is she was a DA, an Attorney General, Senator and now VP of this country. I could give a shit how she became so accomplished but I know she is whether people want to accept those facts or not.

What the fuck was Trump's accomplishments to become president? No political experience, running under the guise of being a successful business man but had multiple failed businesses, bankruptcy and scamming the IRS to lie about his taxes are not exactly the best traits to put on a resume to even be hired as a manager at a Burger king; let alone elected POTUS. That's why the majority of this country decided to fire his incompetent ass. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1

Good post. Trump's daddy started giving Trump a million dollars when Trump was 3 months old. LOL.
Calling a whore a whore is misogynist? No its true! Especially when its true. But calling Trump everything and anything is right? Nope!
+1

Good post. Trump's daddy started giving Trump a million dollars when Trump was 3 months old. LOL. Originally Posted by adav8s28
So! Your point? The hyena is an embarrassment to the U.S..

Throw a dollar on the ground and see cumallah dive for it like a stripper! lolling
+1

Good post. Trump's daddy started giving Trump a million dollars when Trump was 3 months old. LOL. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Link?
Just another bambi cut and copy and post. Sometimes people just can't help themselves to indulge in a real world. He wasn't born that way though...at least I hope his...never mind lol. It's just way toooo easy