Advertisers flee Fox fleabag Tucker Carlson

Cesar Chavez has already refuted your bullshit.

Cesar Chavez has already refuted your bullshit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job
Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job Originally Posted by matchingmole
Chavez pointedly said he was prioritizing the interests of American field workers over illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your intellectual grasp?
Chavez pointedly said he was prioritizing the interests of American field workers over illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your intellectual grasp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Show me where an American is competing for a field worker job Originally Posted by matchingmole
Chavez pointedly said he was prioritizing the interests of American field workers over illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your intellectual grasp?
Mole IB has DTDS syndrome. He is never wrong. He never has anything good to say about anyone who has a different opinion than his
Chavez pointedly said he was prioritizing the interests of American field workers over illegals, or is that fundamental fact beyond your intellectual grasp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Show me a white field worker anywhere besides your imagination
Show me a white field worker anywhere besides your imagination Originally Posted by themystic

show me where you've ever been in a field.
show me where you've ever been in a field. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he hasn't.. that is the point.
Mole IB has DTDS syndrome. He is never wrong. He never has anything good to say about anyone who has a different opinion than his Originally Posted by themystic
Facts and truth aren't "opinion".

Show me a white field worker anywhere besides your imagination Originally Posted by themystic
Your balderdash notion that American citizens are only white is absolutely racist!
Mole IB has DTDS syndrome. He is never wrong. He never has anything good to say about anyone who has a different opinion than his Originally Posted by themystic

I'm beginning to notice that, too. he and Babe Ruth both.

Your balderdash notion Originally Posted by I B Hankering
balderdash? we've got a live one here, LOL
I'm beginning to notice that, too. he and Babe Ruth both.

balderdash? we've got a live one here, LOL
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It's evident that Biden lied when he claimed dim-retards "chose truth over facts" since dim-retards actually "chose" to ignore both.

It's evident that Biden lied when he claimed dim-retards "chose truth over facts" since dim-retards actually "chose" to ignore both.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Biden didn't lie, you have to know truth before you can lie. have pity on him, you know what it's like to say shit you don't really mean.. right? don't tell me you really mean all the stuff you say?
Biden didn't lie, you have to know truth before you can lie. have pity on him, you know what it's like to say shit you don't really mean.. right? don't tell me you really mean all the stuff you say? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
IB will defend Trump and Republicans no matter what. He doesn’t know how to have his own opinion. He defended Trump when Putin plunked him in Helsinki, Access Hollywood and Stormy Daniels. Basically denied it even happen. He’s a true DTDS

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Facts and truth aren't "opinion".

Your balderdash notion that American citizens are only white is absolutely racist! Originally Posted by I B Hankering