As Greece goes, so shall Puerto Rico?

Very well said - wombraider cannot keep up with you. Originally Posted by DSK
JLIdiot used to prematurely pass judgement, as well.

Yet another in an increasingly longer line of striking similarities.

Next thing we know, DSKIdiot will be defecting to Israel in October.

Yet again!
Very well said - wombraider cannot keep up with you. Originally Posted by DSK
You're correct. I could never keep up with his cocksucking pace. He just hoovers through them like a pro. I'm a mere amateur when it comes to pleasing men the way Lusty Tard can.
You're correct. I could never keep up with his cocksucking pace. He just hoovers through them like a pro. I'm a mere amateur when it comes to pleasing men the way Lusty Tard can. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Mere amateur" isn't what the fags at Talleywackers call you after you've serviced them. And "amateur" or not, it sure likes YOU'VE ADMITTED AGAIN that YOU ARE EVERY BIT the COCKSUCKER that I've accused you of being since I saw your first lying liberal ass post on here. Thanks for admitting it ! It's a first step to recovery and getting "honest" with yourself. You don't have to try to project your maladies on others to hide who you REALLY are anymore woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker !! Now go run to the mods on this one ya little swishy walking fag and "report" it !
  • WTF
  • 07-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Yes, you are defending Tsipras. If you are ready to discard feelings, then read the IMF report. And watch your grammar typos.
Originally Posted by lustylad
They want Greece to cut government services and RAISE TAXES.

So you now think it a good idea to raise taxes to spur economic growth?
We still have our own currency , Greece lost that option when it joined the EU.

Maybe Greece will convert to the ruble! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah we have our own currency only by the grace of God and a printing press, lol.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2015, 06:45 PM
You're correct. I could never keep up with his cocksucking pace. He just hoovers through them like a pro. I'm a mere amateur when it comes to pleasing men the way Lusty Tard can. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It is important to recognize that you could improve your dick sucking skills and are willing to admit it in a public forum. However, LL doesn't suck dick, so compare yourself to Assup or TimmyBoyPage - I've heard they are excellent cocksuckers. (WellEndowed1911 told me)
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2015, 06:46 PM
They want Greece to cut government services and RAISE TAXES.

So you now think it a good idea to raise taxes to spur economic growth?
Originally Posted by WTF
We should cut government services and keep printing money!!
It is important to recognize that you could improve your dick sucking skills and are willing to admit it in a public forum. However, LL doesn't suck dick, so compare yourself to Assup or TimmyBoyPage - I've heard they are excellent cocksuckers. (WellEndowed1911 told me) Originally Posted by DSK
How do you know? Did you ask and get rebuffed?
The people of Greece have spoken. They vote NO!
The people of Greece have spoken. They vote NO! Originally Posted by WombRaider
Those Greek lay-about leeches are NVTS (as Mel Brooks "History of the World spells it ) . Something that a eunuch like you can only dream about having - NVTS, that is !!
  • DSK
  • 07-05-2015, 07:43 PM
How do you know? Did you ask and get rebuffed? Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, he admitted it in one of his many annoying and stalkerish instant messages he sends me. He said you were good at it, too. I declined the offer from both him and his powerhouse attorney - speaking of which, he is going to bankrupt your ass, too.
Greece's problem is that in 2010 instead of collecting more taxes, more not raise, just collect, and cutting the salary of public employees that were way out of line they just spent the money. And they are right back where they were in 2010
So exactly what does a "No" vote mean?
It means the banks will soon run out of money. I suspect the banks will NOT open in Greece and the amount of money they can take out each day will be cut from around $60 to around $20. Greece's problem and Europe knows it, is that they did not address the root cause of their problem the last time they got bailed out. They just partied on the money and under report their debt.
It means the banks will soon run out of money. I suspect the banks will NOT open in Greece and the amount of money they can take out each day will be cut from around $60 to around $20. Greece's problem and Europe knows it, is that they did not address the root cause of their problem the last time they got bailed out. They just partied on the money and under report their debt. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Sounds like my grown kids.