I wonder???

What a dumb bitch....Some of the most blatant GPS ever. Too bad you can't fix stupid...I'd take my least desirable lady over this chick any day. Unbelievable.
Brooklyn....upscale BUSY ladies don't have the time or the need to slam on providers or hobbyist of any sort.

Unless....business is slow.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Personally, when a provider starts worrying about other girls rates, or their age or looks, it is sign that she is insecure or money is getting tight.

Focus on your OWN business. DON'T worry about who hobbyist choose to see.

There is plenty of business to go around for providers of ALL types. Live and let live.
Very well said Kaylee
Then you look at her profile, and it says:

you're fucked!! :mf r_lol: Originally Posted by corona
I was being sarcastic. Im not sure if u picked up on that. if so, I may just not understand the joke.
It may be a long time before some of these flawless looking young ladies realize they are not so upscale as they believe. Simply because men run to them with money and praise them on how beautiful they are. Some men could care less about her personality or intelligence as long as they get their rocks off on a "hot chick". One day she will notice they stop running to her because she is old, wore out and dumb. All the awesome ladies that she believed to be trash and below her will remain elegant, upscale, and still turn heads. Upscale has nothing to do with being flawlessly pretty, upscale is a lifestyle, personality and enough common sense to not post such a meaningless thread. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Kandy, you hit it out of the park, very well put together comment. You are exactly right, it is not all about being young and hot, it is more about being professional, sensual, passionate and intelligent, able to talk and laugh with someone and even laugh about yourself sometimes.
Being young and hot. Big deal. It is EASY to be hot in your 20's.

If you're STILL HOT in your 40's and 50's, then you can brag. THAT takes some work!!!!
  • Jaci
  • 06-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Kaylee you said it!! Im in my 40's and Im dam fine ''''TRASH'''' If I define
''''TRASH'''' then dammit Im gonna own it......................

Goodluck Sweetie your gonna need it

Jaci

If you're STILL HOT in your 40's and 50's, then you can brag. THAT takes some work!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kayleehotchick , has a great point. The experience and sensuality of an intelligent seasoned provider goes much further than a 20 yr old that thinks her age alone , qualifies her for exemption of effort and connecting with those looking for an experience .

If you're STILL HOT in your 40's and 50's, then you can brag. THAT takes some work!!!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
there is nothing hotter than a milf that takes care of herself. never had a session with a younger provider and dont plan on it. i love milfs.