Clean Sheets

Thanks, I think. This is like a baptism by fire..... Maybe Houston coed just isn't for me. Originally Posted by Golovkin
Je schneller sie lernen, desto besser
[The quicker you learn the better]
Dorian,

Your new signature picture makes baby hitler cry.
^^^^
Then you are really seeing the wrong whores. Many of the ones I see shower with me. Also, several still have wet hair when I arrive. Top shelf Indys always have clean sheets and remove the comforter before the session. Many strip the beds while you are cleaning up afterwards. YM, NM, Aubrey346, etc. Most Agency girls I see are freshly showered with still wet hair and fresh and freshly shaved coochie. Agencies usually put fresh towels over the sheets at least. Also, it never hurts to be the first of the day, if you are worried about other guys being there first. Just avoid the nasty, skanky ones. IJS Originally Posted by Oralist
Darn. Forgot SK in the Top Shelf Indy column. Sorry, Babe.
Sir, you are preaching to the choir.

What about the lady herself? Aside from what should be perfectly obvious (showering, deodorant, perfume, fresh breath)I have a nail brush that I sanitize with alcohol after every use and use it to scrub under my nails after each session.

This is also why I get testy if anyone were to complain about rates.

If you find a provider who a. Provides the service she advertises she does, b. Has a clean, nice, safe and discreet in-call (whether that be private or 'tel, point being that she keeps her space CLEAN) and c.Is professional, you really can't ask for more gold than that, in this biz. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I agree with everything except the perfume. The scent lingers too long after the session is finished. Some Dudes have SOs. Perfume and lipstick can ruin it forever. Besides, a clean, fresh scent from a shampoo and shower is one of my favs.
The scent lingers too long after the session is finished. Some Dudes have SOs. Originally Posted by Oralist
They can almost tell the "expiration date" from a mere passing scent~!

I used to called it the "sniff test"!
It's MRSA
menso Originally Posted by SweetDulce
"menso" that's funny....lol, it's been a while since I heard or seen that word.
You guys can always stand and fuck. If you are not seeing a "BBW" you can lift them up and turn them upside down and all sorts of stuff without ever hitting the sheets.
Thanks, I think. This is like a baptism by fire. I feel like I'm walking the gauntlet. I try to exchange some information and contribute to the community and I get a bunch of hateful insults hurled at me from all directions.

And I somehow managed to provoke the ire of a deranged lunatic who's known for outing people. Maybe Houston coed just isn't for me. Originally Posted by Golovkin

Poor, dear, sweet noob.....

But I did laugh. I apologize. Funny as a spectator, not so funny for you.

On the MAIN topic tho....
That's why I set one appointment a day, if that.

Little know fact, this is actually how Martha Stewart got her start. The last trick of the day kept complementing her on the clean fragrant smell of her linens, time and time again, when actually she had'nt changed those sheets in over a month. She had an epiphany.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Linens.jpg (6.3 KB, 96 views)
Little know fact, this is actually how Martha Stewart got her start. The last trick of the day kept complementing her on the clean fragrant smell of her linens, time and time again, when actually she had'nt changed those sheets in over a month. She had an epiphany. Originally Posted by Mythos
Her tricks were women.
Her tricks were women. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Look at the dude in the picture... doesn't get more effeminant than that :/
How many providers use fresh clean sheets for each and every session?

I hate when I go to an incall and the provider has me lay down on the bedspread or a blanket knowing damned well she had 10 other sweaty bastards rub their funky butts and genitals all over that sh*t before I showed up.

Even if you're using a hotel as your incall you can bring a stack of clean sheets to change out each time so I don't have to lay down in the previous session's pool of pussy juice/nut/saliva/sweat/othershitIdontwannamention. That goes for pillows and pillow cases too.

And if you're using an apartment as your incall you DAMN sure have no excuse to be making guys lay down in the same nasty sheets/blankets over and over again. That sh*t is gross and unhygienic. Originally Posted by Golovkin
That should be the least of your worries you better hope she cleaned her cooter pooter and mouth... Or you will be tasting left overs...
Look at the dude in the picture... doesn't get more effeminant than that :/ Originally Posted by Mythos
Maybe Zanzie in a pink polo
Martha Stewart was very boinckable, back in the day.