UNION GREED...CHICAGO STYLE...

• shanm
  • 05-18-2015, 11:39 AM

There is no reason for me to apply my lack of scholarship or intellect to the task of smacking down a back-alley tranny cocksucker

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe my first guess did have some merit.

You got one thing right. You can't "smack down" anything. Lame ass insults, weak ass debating faculties....which reminds me, how many times have you used this "back alley tranny" insult IBJunior?

Hahaha... from eccie freelance asshole to Willie Loman? So undercunt, what happened to your tranny streetwalking career? Originally Posted by lustylad
So how do YOU prepare whenever you go streetwalking down in tranny alley? You incite rape by wearing those skimpy and provocative outfits, undercunt. Where do you hide the mace? Originally Posted by lustylad
When undercunt goes streetwalking down in tranny alley wearing a scanty and provocative outfit, does that mean he is "at fault" for provoking a reaction after he gets gang-raped by 72 muzzies?

. Originally Posted by lustylad

Why do you address others on this forum like your tranny boyfriends, undercunt? Originally Posted by lustylad
You're lame enough without repeating the same weak-ass insults on everyone LustyTard.

Take a seat in the retard section.
You're lame enough without repeating the same weak-ass insults on everyone LustyTard. Originally Posted by shanm

C'mon shammy, you know I don't use them on everyone. Only on you and undercunt. And they're not insults. I think it is commendable that you've both shown enough initiative to get your butts off welfare and make a decent living working the streets as tranny hookers. Eventually we all find our calling. I have empathy for you too. Isn't that what undercunt urges us to do - walk in someone else's high heels? I was even worried about you guys back when the weather was colder. Not so much now.

Don't tell me shammytran's slimy worn-out ass is back home early? Was it a slow night streetwalking down in Houston's tranny alley? Go slap a dab of vaseline on your aching rectum and sleep it off, you back-alley dicksucker. Originally Posted by lustylad
Sounds like you have personal experience with an aching rectum. Is IB wearing you out again?