We see Y’all

• Lia88
  • 01-17-2019, 11:35 AM
I really don’t understand how a simple post turn into a haggle post smh lol but I’ve seen threads about food or music turn into a post about politics so I’m actually not surprised that it decided to take on a new direction.

If we all agreed with each other their wouldn’t be republicans, democrats, liberals ect ect so disagreeing isn’t offensive at all. We’re all entitled to our opinions.

Maybe next time when I choose to post a topic I’ll use less words in my statement lol

*Sigh* lol
I really don’t understand how a simple post turn into a haggle post smh lol but I’ve seen threads about food or music turn into a post about politics so I’m actually not surprised that it decided to take on a new direction.

If we all agreed with each other their wouldn’t be republicans, democrats, liberals ect ect so disagreeing isn’t offensive at all. We’re all entitled to our opinions.

Maybe next time when I choose to post a topic I’ll use less words in my statement lol

*Sigh* lol Originally Posted by Lia88
It’s the generation. We used to meet at a bar and talk. Now we’re all electronic nerds. Lol... and FYI nerd look is sexy.
  • R.M.
  • 01-17-2019, 01:47 PM
100%
Once you haggle I lose interest in seeing you. Originally Posted by Lia88
^This
Exceptional tea.

Indeed …
Lia,

The original post and thread subject was about haggling, haggling and asking for a discount is the same thing.

The original post put a racial discrimination twist on it by claiming that it only happens to black providers and not to white providers.

Unfortunately, NO BUSINESS is insulated from hagglers, it's not personal and never is, just because your product and service is of a very personal and intimate nature, you will still have to deal with hagglers occasionally...it's not racism!

My time and all business owners time is valuable, so is our products or our services, we are all equally offended when some "Cheap Bastard" wants a discount.
  • Lia88
  • 01-18-2019, 02:15 PM
I didn’t say haggling only happened to women of color providers.

I said... most people don’t see value in brown providers as oppose to white providers.

I know that’s something people won’t understand so I’m cool with that.
I didn’t say allllll men do. I said most.

I didn’t put allllll men that haggle in that category. I’m just speaking of from conversations I’ve heard personally in the company of men. Not just providers. Men.
  • Lia88
  • 01-18-2019, 02:19 PM
can someone close this thread already geesh lol
Damn lol
  • Lia88
  • 01-19-2019, 11:33 AM
https://twitter.com/kayinhk/status/1...371083264?s=21

Here’s a glimpse into what I hear and see and that backs my statement...

If you have twitter you’ll be able to
Pull up the link...
Kay in Hong Kong is the smartest sounding bitch in the room.....j.s

But as its a new year AND the biggest promoter of all that crap nobody feels like getting stuffed down their throats daily anyway seems to have left the Building.....lets see if we can't change the subject to ....hmmmm... SAY MAKING MONEY..HAVING FUN??
I'm in....
Xxoo annie
Kay in Hong Kong is smoking hot ... j.s.

Kay in Hong Kong's black girl magic

silly wife :P

Not sure why, but I am craving Nutella !!!

Kay in Hong Kong's black girl magic

silly wife :P

Originally Posted by Phoenixx
Lmfao.
I must say if someone wanted to make a half-assed racial shot at me I would love to be compared to something so delicious. I love Nutella.
  • Lia88
  • 01-20-2019, 01:08 AM
Kay in Hong Kong is the smartest sounding bitch in the room.....j.s

But as its a new year AND the biggest promoter of all that crap nobody feels like getting stuffed down their throats daily anyway seems to have left the Building.....lets see if we can't change the subject to ....hmmmm... SAY MAKING MONEY..HAVING FUN??
I'm in....
Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
You want a song or a Dance...
can someone close this thread already geesh lol
Damn lol Originally Posted by Lia88
Lmao