OH2 login issues

I dont think Sherry is Russian, but for $60 I bet she will do Russian. Originally Posted by cage196
she might have you write an essay on russian sexual act history then critique it for you, but ...

i didnt think she'd drop her top to permit russian.
i thought she was more of a "rub-her-hand-on-your-back then near toothless fellatio with an option of cunnilingus on the side" kinda woman.
  • asdfg
  • 02-22-2022, 06:37 AM
Has anyone been able to log in to oh2 yet?
Has anyone been able to log in to oh2 yet? Originally Posted by asdfg
Not me, but others have gotten around the issue, at least on occasion.

Ck1942 says folks with Firefox have the best success, and Chrome is the worst. Try pulling up a blank screen on your browser and type in “https://home.ourhome2.net”. Fwiw, he told me that their certificates were updated.

Personally, I’m not going to risk it. As of a few nights ago ck1942 didn’t believe the site had been hacked “per se”, but I’m concerned he doesn’t know what he doesn’t know so I won’t be performing any work arounds just to log onto a hobby site. I’ll just ride it out and hope not too much damage was done once the crisis has passed.
Rubratings is also down
Oh2 is working for me.
Has anyone been able to check on docholiday? His "pilgrimage to 20k posts" has severely taken a hit this last week. Hope he's holding up...
Has anyone been able to check on docholiday? His "pilgrimage to 20k posts" has severely taken a hit this last week. Hope he's holding up... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Oh hes here! Hes reading! He just doesnt want to be chased off like a varmint again. oh2 may be gone for good? So Precious can post bout his friend doc now. lol
  • Kaiju
  • 02-22-2022, 10:22 AM
Not me, but others have gotten around the issue, at least on occasion.

Ck1942 says folks with Firefox have the best success, and Chrome is the worst. Try pulling up a blank screen on your browser and type in “https://home.ourhome2.net”. Fwiw, he told me that their certificates were updated.

Personally, I’m not going to risk it. As of a few nights ago ck1942 didn’t believe the site had been hacked “per se”, but I’m concerned he doesn’t know what he doesn’t know so I won’t be performing any work arounds just to log onto a hobby site. I’ll just ride it out and hope not too much damage was done once the crisis has passed. Originally Posted by TinMan
I won’t be risking it either. DuckDuckGo says the cert is still bad. I have my backups and I’m not going without. The OH2 Fort Worth section has been boring a heck lately anyways.
Sadly, you’re correct on the FW front. Still, I appreciate the owner’s willingness to host a separate FW forum. I’m sure it’s a pain, even with the low level of activity. The fact we don’t create much drama on that side of the metroplex may be one reason he allows us some bandwidth.
Sadly, you’re correct on the FW front. Still, I appreciate the owner’s willingness to host a separate FW forum. I’m sure it’s a pain, even with the low level of activity. The fact we don’t create much drama on that side of the metroplex may be one reason he allows us some bandwidth. Originally Posted by TinMan

This is one of the main reasons I am hoping that it pulls itself together before my trip--
  • Kaiju
  • 02-22-2022, 12:49 PM
I totally like that it’s separate… just kinda got slow the last 6 months or so is all. I actually like OH2 as you can tell by my very few posts here. I’ve had both accounts about the same time. I’m Jaeger over there. Clever huh. Lol.
P411 is also down, says "Your Internet access is blocked", does anybody notice?
No, I am on it as we speak.
How tf did yoy hear from ck? That mofo aint approved my verification that atleast 3 ladies have sent in in the last year
Her and his pms and messages to me were titled.

"Cease and Desist"

Hooker & Pimp wanna be lawyers. Who knew. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
For clarification, lawyers are licensed to fuck people. Hookers get fucked. Therefore, hookers cannot be lawyers. But it is impossible to tell the difference between a pimp and a lawyer, because they fuck everyone.

It's the Russian's Originally Posted by Zorro
Years ago I was hit 2x by Russians (or other shitheads who type in bad English) encrypting parts of my PC and demanding crypto payment. Idiots. I sent them a thank you note for showing me how much of my computer was full of crap I didn't need.