Providers, will you see a client who see's TS's?

I once felt the same way as you do Justin. But you should never say never. Nothing is outside the realm of possibility. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Having gone 37 years without ever tasting a beer or smoking a cigarette or drugs I think it's safe to say I will never see a TS bcd.....
Having gone 37 years without ever tasting a beer or smoking a cigarette or drugs I think it's safe to say I will never see a TS bcd..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
We have a lot in common EA.
Having gone 37 years without ever tasting a beer or smoking a cigarette or drugs I think it's safe to say I will never see a TS bcd..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
C'mon, EA... live a little... have a cold one

Justin I'm not going to force myself to do something I don't wanna do or to like something I don't lol. That just doesn't make any sense to me. As far as living a little... I do a lot of living buddy
Interesting. I have had a client that opened up to me and told me he had a man on the side. He is married and in his 50s. I thought it was cool that he was open to me and asked a bunch of questions out of curiosity. Did I still fuck him? Of course. Would I see a man that fucks trannies? Uh, you bet I would. I would love to have a threesome with one. If nothing, it would be for a new experience.I do not see the big deal. Some men like to be fucked in the ass by a woman with a strap on. Why not a chick with a dick? Not gonna lie, male homosexuality used to be a big turn off for me, including the thought of a woman fucking a man or playing with his ass. That is until I had the opportunity to stick a finger up a man's ass. Talk about sexy! Watching him enjoy that got me so wet. Not to mention feeling him move on my finger.Being a provider has definitely matured me as well. I would never say a man is close-minded because he would not fuck a tranny. That is absurd to me. We are all entitled to our likes and dislikes.
Ladies there is a poll up now which is what I originally tried to do. Ladies only please guys. Unless your a provider. Thanks Johnny your a most helpful admin. Also, your response to the poll will in no way affect whether it will determine if I approach you in the future. My goal is to see what the current climate is for the more timid clients afraid to come forth.
For me I haven't reached that maturity to were I could be poked in the ass by a woman, let alone a she-male. Although I have seen SOME TS ad's that make me go if he-she had the surgery there'd be a greater than 35% chance I'd hit it. But every encounter in the world I've had so far have only been with natural woman (as I know it) and I'm not planning on changing it THIS year.
Well, the mileage, and the risks also fuckn exspode with that type of activity.
and as far as telling ypou what a good bbbj is, odds are if that crosses your mind and we nhave met, i couldnt stand you so it didnt matter.
and furthermore, if you are dining at the fucvkn "Y", you are number 5--20 in line for that meal that day, and that is pure funkyty funk! it makes me sick to see a review on fs provideer take place at 8pm, on a saturday night, and one of schmucks dines at the Y. yOu are tasting half of houston! good luck with that, at that pace you might as well have a montrose fuckfest, and include all the trannys u can find
are we crystal fuckn clear now

it appears i got my point across, and as far good daty...
MOST men have no clue, ho9bbyist included. two women are fuckn gift from ngod, and two men are a felony
You are a standup manly man ! ive met you and you are all testosterone, and if more schmucks were like you... ahaha wishful thinking.
Interesting. So 2 women together is not considered taboo but 2 men and it's a most disgusting notion? Is that what you are trying to say Dr. Amy? And believe me I am very much a manly man.
Interesting. So 2 women together is not considered taboo but 2 men and it's a most disgusting notion? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I don't know if that's what Amy is trying to say but if it is then I agree.
  • Satin
  • 04-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Good topic OOB...

2 things:

1. I know the saying don't ever say what you will never do....but I can say being with a TS is something I will never do. No disrespect to guys that do but never for me....

2. I don't know Naomi4U but I like her style and attitude...lol

2. I don't know Naomi4U but I like her style and attitude...lol Originally Posted by Satin
Ohh.. I'm fucked..