Bye Bye Jade...... See ya in a month or threee

• ztonk
  • 01-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Back on topic, please.

ztonk
nothing further will be forthcoming from me ... i'm good, thanks.

fwiw ... i don't think you believe any confidences were exchanged, regardless of what you say here. you are simply trolling ... you have a lot of work to do in that regard since some of your fellow trolls are on the bench, temporarily.

remember ... 4 out of 5 folks ( i believe the poll provided a fair sample ) reading these posts consider your posts to be devoid of relevant or meaningful content. and i think you are one of the four ... that you put it out there doesn't convince me that you believe it. that's the art of being a troll Originally Posted by dodger
4 out of 5 folks that actually take the time to post. Tens of thousands of people read what's here and 10 of the 25 most viewed threads here in CoEd are threads I started. For as long as people are reading I'll be posting.... till I get bored....

In regards to the "confidences exchanged"...

YOU told us "fwiw ... in an exchange of PMs with me, a provider echoed victoria's comment ... real hobby guy ... the context of the msgs was services provided. i'll leave it there. "

Did you mean something different?

But the purpose of the thread was to draw attention to Jade getting banned finally faking reviews and accessing information here on the board she was not entitle to. A fact that supports prior information regarding her attempting to access information from other providers about hobbyists under false pretenses.
Do you have any comments on that?
.... I've only communicated with way less than a handful of providers in Austin by text message. ... Originally Posted by galaxon00
And that proves what exactly ???
I can pretend to be ANYBODY I wanna be that way.

Jury is still out ...
Nobody has clearly said you are NOT Jade, Jade.

I think the most anyone has said was that they had a text exchange with you and did not believe you were Jade.

You could very easily be using a Google Voice number or burner phone to accomplish that little bit of deception Jade.

Quite a coincidence that after days of inactivity as Jade was being banned you pick moments of that occurrence to log in huh? Originally Posted by Whispers
I don't have a dog in this fight, but Galaxon00 is at my incall right now.

You should come over for a 3-way.
This was an interesting development. I was annoyed by her as well. Good Riddance!