Providers gaining weight.

@Adrielle...i just wanted to say that is the hottest avitar i have ever seen
DD, very sexy pictures!!
@Adrielle...i just wanted to say that is the hottest avitar i have ever seen Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Thanks sweetie!
Women of all sizes are sexy if they present it right. It's the ones that post fake pics or 10 year old pics that piss me off. just say it like it is and you will find some hobbyist that like you that way
Burkalini is correct in that there is someone out there for everyone. If you're unhappy with your appearance, then that should be motivation to do something differently, whether it be changing your eating habits, working out, or adjusting any medications that might be causing weight gain. But there are few things sexier than a woman who embraces her figure, whatever it may be, and flaunts her body with confidence.
Natalie your right. Attitude and confidence is sexy as hell
On the other hand some of us like some extra junk ....So on that note ladys keep it real all the time you never know who's liking you with some added lbs......not laways a bad thing if it goes to the right spots......get it!
Natalie, well put. The importance of flaunting your body with confidence and pride cannot be overstated no matter what you look like. If you lack confidence and are not proud of how you look, make whatever changes are needed. Success is equated with confidence.