Being a gentleman with providers

I remember one of my first IMAGINARY SC experiences where a dancer was giving me a BJ and wanted me to grab her head and make her do it harder and faster. I had never done it before and was a bit nervous. She told me that I was a nice guy but that doing things BCD that was not "nice" was ok as long as I did not do something she said no to. At the end of that BJ I had a whole new world open up to me.

The only problem is that it is hard to find a girl that is as good as her Originally Posted by slowrider69
I would have to agree that ALWAYS "no" means NO.

Aside from that, I would suggest your "nice" nature doesn't attract "girls as good as her".

I get them because I demand them....................the "nice" is an excussion from the norm.
Dammit dearhunter you made me look up the word, excussion. And I thinck you meant, exception. You ARE an asshole!
Good Sir, my bad...............I mis-typed.............I meant "excursion".

That is what I get for not checking my handiwork.
I would have to agree that ALWAYS "no" means NO....................... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Exactly DH, but believe it or not some people don’t have the same attitude. I just can’t stand it when someone asks me over and over or asks and then tries anyway to do something I absolutely don’t want to do - at all. Thankfully, it has only happened to me a couple of times. I try to treat everyone nicely. No matter who they are or what my interaction with them is. It’s just common decency.
I would have to agree that ALWAYS "no" means NO.

Aside from that, I would suggest your "nice" nature doesn't attract "girls as good as her".

I get them because I demand them....................the "nice" is an excussion from the norm. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well I see different providers based on my mood. Plus how do you attract providers? I have those that I see and those that I am also friends with but as far as attracting them... I have had a few pm, email or inquire about me but if I want something I can usually find it. I think I can not find someone as good as her because your first time always gets looked at with ROSE colored glasses.

Maybe I should send out a challenge to providers to see if I can find one who does a great submissive BBBJ session.
Your "rose colored glasses" is an excellent point.

I know, I am so fucking boring when I am not being an asshole.

so............................ ...

I recommend ratina.................force the bitch.
Where in the hell is Ratina? I haven't heard from her in a while
Where in the hell is Ratina? I haven't heard from her in a while Originally Posted by tbone2u
She has been stepping out on all of us
This place would feel more "at home" with the rat here.
Where in the hell is Ratina? I haven't heard from her in a while Originally Posted by tbone2u
Before the other place went tits up, I recall her saying that she wasn't computer-savvy and wasn't gonna bother making the switch. Who knows though?