ROS

But I'm pretty sure he never guested himself.
If you could enlighten us as to the guesting process... that might be helpful...
Are members here allowed to ask to be guested and then return under the original handle?
That would be fascinating were it true....
And way more interesting...

If you won't post it here... PM OCD....
Off we goo..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
read your pms lol
read your pms lol Originally Posted by bjwstw
Not an option.
They get deleted.
Post 'em here.
Off we goo....
Not an option.
They get deleted.
Post 'em here.
Off we goo.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
oh well your loss
oh well your loss Originally Posted by bjwstw
No loss at all...
But I guess you really are a one trick pony.
Take a bow sir:

Wait.........doove gets 2 weeks of a 1 month ban and thincks he wasn't given a break?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
  • Doove
  • 02-10-2015, 04:28 AM
Amazing, the justification. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Beats the lying.

Wait.........doove gets 2 weeks of a 1 month ban and thincks he wasn't given a break?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha Originally Posted by dearhunter
Not saying that. But don't let that get in the way of your good time.
I believe osd was banned for a short time and came back hmmm maybe he can elaborate the rules were bent there too for him point number 2.

Good thread, let me save this one for later if needed; Originally Posted by bjwstw
Doove's other ban/s was long ago. To lazy ta look it up.

which life time ban you want to talk about.
when GP got me on eraps the ghost of ASPD
or when he got me on eccie

eraps was funny, it was a fight which mod or admin got to ban me
GP got me first, admin brought me back so he/she could ban me. Anther admin I'm back again, over and over again till one admin brought me back hoping to ban me only to have GP get me again just before it was unplugged
And yes the red power was better than the green power
I had lots of red, I think the most red, yet not sure. I may have been 2nd in the end red to someone in Texas. Fucking GP would give me some green if I was leading the red pack
The red green power was kinda like the like button here. With also a dislike. System keep track and post with your every post how red or green you where. Yet its true I did beg for red points. Unlike the like button. You could look up who and when someone gave you a green(like) or red (dislike)

eccie life time ban was kinda boring.
I posted a post, went to edit part of (the edit was for spelling) GP got me. So I emailed CC and St. C. I was trying for 30 to 90 days. I was given a gift. Back, but was planning not posting in Upset NY, was emialing with St.C a bit, A lot with CC, dearhunter and a few others by pm. Week latter Jack the X Upset mod saw a green dot on a old post of mine or my profile. He posted that I was back. Few days latter I posted in Upset NY long before I was planning. When still emailing with CC before back. The gift of back was given by higher up. As I was asking CC for more than 30 less than 60, I was back. There was no begging by me. Infraction was set to 5 points.
Some of in the background and all in modtard village, over that ban I have no idea what was said nor by who all.

I still have the emails and PM's. But you are not getting them bjwstw. Or what is in them other than. There was no begging or ass kissing.
but yet again Thanks St. C, CC, dearhunter and many others. Even Wakeup LOL.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha Originally Posted by dearhunter
but but but Doove it is funny as hell, just sayin
Doove's other ban/s was long ago. To lazy ta look it up.

which life time ban you want to talk about.
when GP got me on eraps the ghost of ASPD
or when he got me on eccie

eraps was funny, it was a fight which mod or admin got to ban me
GP got me first, admin brought me back so he/she could ban me. Anther admin I'm back again, over and over again till one admin brought me back hoping to ban me only to have GP get me again just before it was unplugged
And yes the red power was better than the green power
I had lots of red, I think the most red, yet not sure. I may have been 2nd in the end red to someone in Texas. Fucking GP would give me some green if I was leading the red pack
The red green power was kinda like the like button here. With also a dislike. System keep track and post with your every post how red or green you where. Yet its true I did beg for red points. Unlike the like button. You could look up who and when someone gave you a green(like) or red (dislike)

eccie life time ban was kinda boring.
I posted a post, went to edit part of (the edit was for spelling) GP got me. So I emailed CC and St. C. I was trying for 30 to 90 days. I was given a gift. Back, but was planning not posting in Upset NY, was emialing with St.C a bit, A lot with CC, dearhunter and a few others by pm. Week latter Jack the X Upset mod saw a green dot on a old post of mine or my profile. He posted that I was back. Few days latter I posted in Upset NY long before I was planning. When still emailing with CC before back. The gift of back was given by higher up. As I was asking CC for more than 30 less than 60, I was back. There was no begging by me. Infraction was set to 5 points.
Some of in the background and all in modtard village, over that ban I have no idea what was said nor by who all.

I still have the emails and PM's. But you are not getting them bjwstw. Or what is in them other than. There was no begging or ass kissing.
but yet again Thanks St. C, CC, dearhunter and many others. Even Wakeup LOL. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
yes remember the gp ban, and would admit gp had a hard on for you no doubt

I actually thought it wasn't fair although u were using the xy letter as I recall and u disclosed some info out in the open not sure if you got pts or not but that was a big shit storm if I remember correctly and youre were fueling the fire with gp and vl as well if I recall.

good stuff

topic I still don't understand the pa credit when you banned but I guess its stays and the clock always ticking
yes remember the gp ban, and would admit gp had a hard on for you no doubt

I actually thought it wasn't fair although u were using the xy letter as I recall and u disclosed some info out in the open not sure if you got pts or not but that was a big shit storm if I remember correctly and youre were fueling the fire with gp and vl as well if I recall.

good stuff Originally Posted by bjwstw
XY had a blog. I tried to get him to clean it up
he did, but I missed some things
If I gotten 30 to 90 days, I would have not been back till that time was up.
If you're going ta keep asking about that
new thread maybe
as its a bit off topic

mmmmmm topic
oh ya
I can't remember if I lost any PA time or not
but I was gone only about a day
Hay Doove, should I have asked for a day of replacement PA
mmmmm I may have been still on eccie gift PA from being on eraps

CC I will have you talk to lawyer Doove on this matter
  • Doove
  • 02-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Doove's other ban/s was long ago. To lazy ta look it up. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I was banned at the end of 2010, beginning of 2011. Thirty days.

As I was asking CC for more than 30 less than 60, I was back. There was no begging by me. Infraction was set to 5 points.
So what you're saying is, a lifetime ban can be turned into a 5 point infraction.

Interesting.

And if i can ask, just what did you do to get this 5 point infraction?
I was banned at the end of 2010, beginning of 2011. Thirty days.

So what you're saying is, a lifetime ban can be turned into a 5 point infraction.

Interesting.

And if i can ask, just what did you do to get this 5 point infraction? Originally Posted by Doove
a link to a blog by XY that ya I got him to clean up the outing. But some of the outing was missed.

bed time for me. Have to be up at 3 am
will look if you two have more question when I get home Wed.
but I really thin a new thread would be better
yea lets do new thread, and boy did you miss the outing lol.
was a big miss most caught it.
new thread.

outing would be a lifetime ban but again things change apparently
  • Doove
  • 02-10-2015, 06:59 PM
So wait.

You linked to a blog that was outing people? And got a 5 point infraction?

Or am i missing something?
So wait.

You linked to a blog that was outing people? And got a 5 point infraction?

Or am i missing something? Originally Posted by Doove
he was banned got back in after.

he linked the blog for sure and fucked up osd never known for his brains when editing and left some bad bad personal info in there.

not sure why or how he got back in, but he did.
others would not for the same offense, but hey that's life

In his defense gp was on his ass for every little thing and really looking to hammer away at him point wise and was doing a leap of joy when osd got banned
I believe gp put the hammer down and maybe that was when it was deemed unfair, osd could elaborate more on what happened.

I been banned before, I took my ban like a man and took it no emails no crying, on I went, no big deal