Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

no, not rethinking.. bare feet vs. shoes, White House Aide vs. President.. these are not equivalents. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
What about spunk on a interns blue dress in the White House...is there and equivalents...moral or not.
Down goes Chang...down goes Chang...down goes Chang. First round TKO!!
throw in the Black people part that has absolutely no relevance to Kelly Anne's activity of taking a photo that by all accounts she was asked to do
And apparently unless you were in the room, you have absolutely no clue what the people in the room "needed" or "wanted" in the context of the picture. It could have been Trump himself who asked her to take the photo. Originally Posted by eccielover
I was asking a question.. why would Trump want/need KellyAnn to take a pic from her phone? that is unusual.. it is well-known and agreed, that Black people disdain Trump in large measures. also well-known that Trump brags whenever he sees support from groups that are perceived as against him. i.e., the hospital folks in EL Paso. of course KellyAnn was asked to take the photo, most likely by Trump.. so? I didn't knock her for taking pics. I enjoyed the view of her couched on the couch. where did I criticize her for that? I just said she and Obama's feet on the furniture are not equivalents.
What about spunk on a interns blue dress in the White House...is there and equivalents...moral or not.
Down goes Chang...down goes Chang...down goes Chang. First round TKO!! Originally Posted by bb1961
please move to the 8th grade and spell my name right.. it is not a good look for you.

what does Clinton and Blue Dress sperm have to do with me?
I just said she and Obama's feet on the furniture are not equivalents. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're a hypocrite, plain and simple.
You're a hypocrite, plain and simple. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
how? I did not diss kellyAnn.. tell me how I'm a Hypocrite, Grandpa.
please move to the 8th grade and spell my name right.. it is not a good look for you.

what does Clinton and Blue Dress sperm have to do with me? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Isn't this about proper dedicate in the oval office...not many Presidents can say they spunked on an interns dress in the oval office...did he write a review on the BCD encounter...I think that it is on displayed in his Presidential museum...it is iconic American history!!
Isn't this about proper dedicate in the oval office...not many Presidents can say they spunked on and interns dress in the oval office...did he write a review on the BCD encounter...I think that it is displayed in his Presidential museum...it is iconic American history!! Originally Posted by bb1961
why is it so difficult for you to grow up? what does Bill Clinton have to do with this thread?
how? I did not diss kellyAnn.. tell me how I'm a Hypocrite, Grandpa. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Are you just "pretending" to be ignorant of your own remarks? Odumbo and Kellyanne are both public employees, and the furniture belongs to the American taxpayer. There is no fucking "false equivalency". You're a hypocrite, plain and simple.
Are you just "pretending" to be ignorant of your own remarks? Odumbo and Kellyanne are both public employees, and the furniture belongs to the American taxpayer. There is no fucking "false equivalency". You're a hypocrite, plain and simple. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
it is a false equivalency. in my Office, the Boss gets to put her feet on the furniture, I can not. so what that they are both public employees? they don't have anything close to the same rank. you are deliberately being cantankerous.

besides, I don't mind Kellyann parking her feet on the couch. did you mistake me for someone who does?
it is a false equivalency. in my Office, the Boss gets to put her feet on the furniture, I can not. so what that they are both public employees? they don't have anything close to the same rank. you are deliberately being cantankerous. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The "BOSS" also gets to put his spunk on any intern he likes...in the oval office, the command-and-chief has privileges...I do not!!
The "BOSS" also gets to put his spunk on any intern he likes...in the oval office, the command and chief has privileges...I do not!! Originally Posted by bb1961
yeah, and?

why are you obsessed with Bill Clinton, to the point you hijack this thread with references to his sperm? are you sorry you didn't get to swallow it?
it is a false equivalency. in my Office ... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's because you're a hypocrite, plain and simple. Fucking Odumbo was a fucking EMPLOYEE of the American people.
please move to the 8th grade and spell my name right... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Everytime bb rings up a sale he hears your name...

Ching chang chung!!!
why is it so difficult for you to grow up? what does Bill Clinton have to do with this thread? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Did you read the title of the thread or even the OP, or did you just jump in and start trolling mid-stream.

You have started to become a grammar and spelling Nazi in several recent threads and talk about being grown up, but you are not even at the level to know what thread you are posting in.
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2019, 03:50 PM
CT - I note that Bill Clinton (and his jailer H) - have been keeping a very low profile from the public with the Epstein scandal.
I doubt not he is furious about the publication of his portrait in a Monica dress.

he does not want to face the questions, and perhaps investigation, to come (so to speak)!