any info on The Dallas Legend from p411?

Administration is concerned about linking handles to RW information. Folks who change handles for other reasons (running away from bad press, for example) don’t get special protection here. Originally Posted by TinMan
That's kind of an interesting statement coming from someone who's only been online here since last summer? Hmmm..... Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Wow you’re a Fuckn genius Originally Posted by RomanRevko
Well, there is information sharing and then there is beating a dead horse. It's always the same story everytime her name is brought without any hard facts.

My question is...where is the proof of people having pictures taken of their vehicle and that information used to defame or harm the individual? Originally Posted by aim2pleez

Interesting collage of posts. Mr. Revko snarkily calls Bald Bryan a fucking genius, for figuring it out that somebody who posted about the past must have used a different handle before, given that his sign up date is recent. Mr. Revko himself was banned under an old handle, and posted an initial fake review under his current handle, to gain immediate premium access. In fact, he took a photo of his own vehicle, and posted it here, claiming the FBI took the pic and threatened him for being parked outside an AMP Mr. Revko was out to destroy.
Interesting collage of posts. Mr. Revko snarkily calls Bald Bryan a fucking genius, for figuring it out that somebody who posted about the past must have used a different handle before, given that his sign up date is recent. Mr. Revko himself was banned under an old handle, and posted an initial fake review under his current handle, to gain immediate premium access. In fact, he took a photo of his own vehicle, and posted it here, claiming the FBI took the pic and threatened him for being parked outside an AMP Mr. Revko was out to destroy. Originally Posted by Capital
I remember that story about the photo and Fbi but can't remember which banned handle it was. There have been so many. Which one was it? D1dragon?
I remember that story about the photo and Fbi but can't remember which banned handle it was. There have been so many. Which one was it? Originally Posted by ntxguy
I was going to allow Mr. Revko the honor, but he will assuredly deny or ignore.

PeterBota
I don't who the fuck Paco is...at any rate...again...you are full of anger and you do not want to acknowledge that fact. Once you accept she will not be seeing you again, everything will be just fine. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
Look in the mirror Paco . You are filled with anger and rage. I don’t care if I ever see her again. I have had better and better looking. She is no loss.
Interesting collage of posts. Mr. Revko snarkily calls Bald Bryan a fucking genius, for figuring it out that somebody who posted about the past must have used a different handle before, given that his sign up date is recent. Mr. Revko himself was banned under an old handle, and posted an initial fake review under his current handle, to gain immediate premium access. In fact, he took a photo of his own vehicle, and posted it here, claiming the FBI took the pic and threatened him for being parked outside an AMP Mr. Revko was out to destroy. Originally Posted by Capital
Chung Tranny I am your wizard. Did DHS contact you yet. ? Get ready for the top bunk bitch
Look in the mirror Paco . You are filled with anger and rage. I don’t care if I ever see her again. I have had better and better looking. She is no loss. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Lol, well that makes sense...deflection.
I don’t care if I ever see her again. I have had better and better looking. She is no loss. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Genuinely curious here...What's the time frame of your dealings with her? Are we talking about like last month, last year, 1991, 2015? My recent visit with her resulting in the "good time, no issues, will repeat" is here as recent intell, so wondering when is the last time you had any communication with her?
OK, now I’m interested in this thread, and not just for the Legend, lol
Genuinely curious here...What's the time frame of your dealings with her? Are we talking about like last month, last year, 1991, 2015? My recent visit with her resulting in the "good time, no issues, will repeat" is here as recent intell, so wondering when is the last time you had any communication with her? Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
The last time I had communications with her was around 2 month’s ago. The last time I saw her was 2019, maybe late 18. I have no doubt you had a great time with her. She obviously doesn’t bombard everyone with incessant text messages asking them to pay for this that or the other or tell every trick she has been with that she is pregnant with their baby.
" chung tranny" LOL thats funny shit right there. Everyone always picking on poor chung.
Any updates on her whatsoever? May be traveling back to Dallas in a few weeks. Just curious.
As of yedterday she was out of town on business that has nothing to do with this type of activity. Did not ask when she is returning.
I enjoy her company. she is a great visit, although that is no longer my driving force of importance, and generally speaking a relaxing time.
If you compare her price with others in the same category I believe she is a better visit.IMHO.
Seriously, I can't be the only one she constantly emails personal ads and occasionally texts. I've only seen her once about a year ago. At one point, she seemed to get irritated that I wouldn't respond or return for a visit.

According to her latest email, you should be able to reach her after 9/10.