What would *YOU* do - outed to employer and fired

[quote=kittyloveratx;1075229]What would *YOU* do if you were outed to your employer resulting in termination of your position?

You ask for "Opinions" yet you wont give the info needed for anyone to make an honest opinion with..When asked for pertinant info you refuse to give it..If your not going to give the info needed to make reliable decisions with..Then why even post the Question? I dont know you well enough to accuse you of trying to STIR THE POT...But i can see where others can come to that conclusion..If you want an Honest answer to your question then yuo need to tell the whole story..If you cant tell the whole story.then this should not have even been posted like it was..IF a providor did indeed Out you then everyone here has the right to know who it is..If whe didnt and your just crying sour Grapes..then they also have the right to know that too..I will withhold my judgement till I get enough info to make an informed decision..And i suggest everyone else do the same..There just isnt enough info being told to make a sound judgement..
With all that said not even one of the several holes in this story has been filled with a clear explanation by the OP himself while a few posters have guessed at possible answers that don't quite add up. Nor has the OP provided one single legitimate reason for not divulging the identity of the "Culprit" once again causing waves by leaving the board members to point fingers at one another. Both levibob and myself seem to believe as he so aptly put it "Anyway I smell a rat! Not everything adds up!"

If the situation is so complex that the full story cannot be revealed then why waste everyone's time with a partial, hole ridden yet explosive piece of the puzzle. If it is not a revenge or manipulative ploy on the OP's part as Roxi mentioned (She does not make idle gossip) then what is the friggin point of this thread?

To get mongers pissed and paranoid at providers and make providers defensive? This entire thread is bullshit IMO. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Didn't look to me like OP was trying one bit to influence our opinions on the truth of his claims, nor was he trying to relay information like an alert to the community.

He explained a scenario and asked what we would do, merely stating that this was his situation and he was seeking ideas.

Seems reasonable to me. Where else do you go to ask "how do I deal with this sex for money relationship based issue? Yahoo Answers?

Your case that he has some complex ulterior motive is pretty speculative, especially when he hasn't shared any details or made any accusations.
Didn't look to me like OP was trying one bit to influence our opinions on the truth of his claims,

Correct! He provided no answers whatsoever to questions addressing clear holes in his story

he did not try to influence nor was he trying to relay information like an alert to the community.

Incorrect as evidenced by the post itself. Only difference is an alert alarms the community but provides details.

He explained a scenario and asked what we would do, merely stating that this was his situation and he was seeking ideas.

Yes he innocently dropped a bomb and sat back to watch the show.

Seems reasonable to me. Where else do you go to ask "how do I deal with this sex for money relationship based issue? Yahoo Answers?

Actually this post was about as leading while lacking in info as OMG or Yahoo

Your case that he has some complex ulterior motive is pretty speculative, especially when he hasn't shared any details or made any accusations.

Actually not all that speculative as that opinion is based upon and supported by back channel info which as the non OP I am not at liberty to post Originally Posted by irishlad
Nuff said

What would I do? I woudnt come and post what would appear to be just a drama thread, with out a 100% proof and knowing for a fact 100% AND being able to BACK that up.

My opinion, it was a personal relationship no longer being a P4P, therefore should be handled between the two of them. Off the board like normal folks do with REAL relationships.

Now if she were a provider that was P4P and outted you, then I would bring it here and post an alert. However she was your girlfriend at the time.

Because if would appear that there is MORE to the whole story.
Originally Posted by irishlad
Again that is my 2 cents. I never think that both folks in a relationship are perfect angels, I am sure they both have their faults that lead to the breakup. Which we may NEVER know the REAL actual reason.
Exactly Roxanne...This situation would have been better to have been dealt with in PRIVATE.than to have posted it here with only a minuscule amount of pertinant info..I can understand the OP for maybe not want ing to post his Business in public..but if that is his case then he should have left this in Private...He has made an allegation of a Provider outting someone ( which if is true should be a concern for all of us) But for whatever reason he wont divulge who it is...Which makes me wonder about the whole situation...I dont know how much if any of this to beleive..
This is a nightmare scenario. I am truly sorry this happened and even quite surprised.

I have been off for the past week, and today is the first chance I have had to get near a computer. Wow, this is a bad surprise to hear you lost your job.

I value privacy and the freedom to pursue personal liberties. There is not enough left in the country, or in the world. ~Why can't people just live and let live?