Who's The Best Rock Group In The World?

• T-Can
  • 02-26-2011, 08:13 AM
TOOL Originally Posted by alex_0591
Well hell yeah! I don't think they have ever made a song that sucked....Live shows are the best you will ever see as well as blowing Pink Floyd live shows out of the water! (Tool does have the advantage, though, because of advancement in technology)
  • motor
  • 02-26-2011, 08:52 AM
Rush, Triumph, The Babys, Pink Floyd, Dallas' own Stevie Ray Vaugh, AC/DC
Styx, Journey, Boston and Elvis
  • T-Can
  • 02-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Rush, Triumph, The Babys, Pink Floyd, Dallas' own Stevie Ray Vaugh, AC/DC
Styx, Journey, Boston and Elvis Originally Posted by motorload
You forgot to mention your ultimate favorite you were telling me about the other day, motorload - ABBA!
  • motor
  • 02-26-2011, 10:41 AM
You forgot to mention your ultimate favorite you were telling me about the other day, motorload - ABBA! Originally Posted by CanDo01
I did forget them, and Oliva Newton John too
  • lluv2
  • 02-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Rolling Stones are the greatest rock band ever. Pink Floyd 2nd greatest. Each ones music are still classic rock staples and will continue to be, just sayin. The reason we have such great light shows/stage effects and sound effects are largely due to advances caused by The Pink Floyd Sound. They started it all with their weird lava light effects projected on the wall behind their early stages.
AC/DC, Metallica, Aerosmith, and to me that formed in the last 20 years or so... the original Guns N Roses...

sixx
All of it somehow comes back to the Blues...

The Stones, Beatles, Hendrix, Zepplin, AC/DC, all started out playing the Blues.

Heres a good Rolling Stones blues tune...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGi-E...eature=related
My faves are Pink Floyd, U2, Rush, AC/DC, Styx, Boston, The Who, and the original Journey. My favorite new group is My Chemical Romance, especially The Black Parade.
The Beatles!!!!