Providers !! Do U Care To Show yr STI/STD Results

now THAT'S risky !!!
pls let us know when you are in n.e. or north central dallas so we can use the side streets and not get in a wreck w/ you!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I probably drive better than you think
You should really re-think sucking duck for a living if this is how you feel.

You have NO idea who ANY of these guys, including your regulars and the "nice" guys, have been raw dogging. They could have picked up a street walker the day before seeing you. They could have butt-slammed a tranny. They could have fucked a crackhead. You don't know, AND they aren't going to tell you in all likelihood.

Guys, if you're scared, just cover up or don't fuck hookers OR strangers. That's the only two ways to be safe and even condoms aren't 100% safe. You are no more safe with these hookers that don't "offer" BBFS than you are with Milfy. You have NO idea about any of them really. Wear a glove.

As for "providers", you aren't any more "safe" staying away from Milfy clients than you are fucking your own "regulars". You only THINK that you are.

But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Originally Posted by albundy

^^^ THIS

I've always assumed that my clients are barebacking their wives and/or girlfriends out there. It's their choice and none of my personal business. Hell, its even funny to think about a married client putting his dick in his wife after I've sucked it . . . raw.

With that being said, for the paranoid ones, I don't mind showing a copy of my test results if you are truly concerned. Then again, what would be the point? Just go for the CBJ if you're that nervous.

Even though I don't approve of openly advertising for BBFS services like Milfy, I wouldn't turn down a hobbyist that has seen Milfy or even VI. I am a hooker first and foremost and I won't turn down a dick with some $$$.

Just don't be a dick and assume that if one provider offers BBFS then all providers offers that service. And thus this is where the problem with the talk of BBFS lies.
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2016, 01:01 PM
I am a hooker first and foremost and I won't turn down a dick with some $$$. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I like bsb for being a boss chick
You should really re-think sucking duck for a living if this is how you feel.

You have NO idea who ANY of these guys, including your regulars and the "nice" guys, have been raw dogging. They could have picked up a street walker the day before seeing you. They could have butt-slammed a tranny. They could have fucked a crackhead. You don't know, AND they aren't going to tell you in all likelihood.

Guys, if you're scared, just cover up or don't fuck hookers OR strangers. That's the only two ways to be safe and even condoms aren't 100% safe. You are no more safe with these hookers that don't "offer" BBFS than you are with Milfy. You have NO idea about any of them really. Wear a glove.

As for "providers", you aren't any more "safe" staying away from Milfy clients than you are fucking your own "regulars". You only THINK that you are.

But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Originally Posted by albundy
Right-o.

I've taken references from milfy a few times. Was he safe? (he didn't hurt her. he followed her rules.) Was he clean? (he didn't smell like ass or ball sweat) Was he on time? (he didn't show up 30-45 min late and still expect an hour session). Anything particular I should know about him? (He likes his nipples pinched, or he doesn't like kissing, or he is really hairy or something to that nature. Or be sure to have magnums. That's always nice to know. We don't always have those in our bag of supplies.)

There's nothing wrong with using milfy as a reference. Just like there's nothing wrong with using a regular well known provider as a reference, because I know I'm going to use a cover during my session. And she knows that most providers will, so she has told me when someone has a huge cock, so I know when to have the big boys condoms ready. It's not that she expects other providers to do what she does when she gives a reference. She is a good reference. I wouldn't say I agree with how she runs her business, but I'm just not the type to run my own business the way she runs hers. Nothing wrong with that.
Or be sure to have magnums. That's always nice to know. We don't always have those in our bag of supplies.......

....... so she has told me when someone has a huge cock, so I know when to have the big boys condoms ready... Originally Posted by tntangie
Good to have those Magnums handy I guess. What sucks is when that's the ONLY kind the chick has. Happened to me once with a provider. Trying to keep a hard-on with a garbage bag sized rubber wasn't easy. Oh well, if I had a giant cock, I wouldn't need hookers I would think.
Good to have those Magnums handy I guess. What sucks is when that's the ONLY kind the chick has. Happened to me once with a provider. Trying to keep a hard-on with a garbage bag sized rubber wasn't easy. Oh well, if I had a giant cock, I wouldn't need hookers I would think. Originally Posted by albundy
That's just awful and a huge sign of being unprepared for your job.
I use skyns, as a personal preference, so there is a change from a regular to a large and even to a magnum.
So my bag has a few sizes to accommodate just about everyone I would hope. And the few and far between XXL Magnums. (Which I honestly think is just a magnum with just a different label)

The regular lifestyles and trojans have more stretch to them it seems between going from what a skyns can tolerate in a regular size to a large size....to being a magnum. And I'm sure that's because they aren't actually latex.
But it's my own personal preference. The latex isn't an allergy. It just dries me out faster and I don't like that so much. So, I choose to spend more money on condoms and buy skyns.

Just saying.
  • anita
  • 03-19-2016, 07:49 PM
I purchase all sizes condoms on amazon. It's cheaper. I don't need to know the guy's engine size before he arrives, because either way I have all sizes.
Good to have those Magnums handy I guess. What sucks is when that's the ONLY kind the chick has. Happened to me once with a provider. Trying to keep a hard-on with a garbage bag sized rubber wasn't easy. Oh well, if I had a giant cock, I wouldn't need hookers I would think. Originally Posted by albundy
[In my best Peggy Bundy voice] Ohhh, Al.

Magnums are actually tapered at the base. They should fit most average guys. They widen up towards the head to minimize/eliminate that restricted feeling. If you're really turned on, you should fill them out (girth wise) ok, even at average. I've never been a regular user of Magnums, because I don't care much for Trojan brands, but I got 'upgraded' to one in mid-appointment (bit of an ego boost, fwiw). They're also good if you're a big load shooter.
[In my best Peggy Bundy voice] Ohhh, Al.

Magnums are actually tapered at the base. They should fit most average guys. They widen up towards the head to minimize/eliminate that restricted feeling. If you're really turned on, you should fill them out (girth wise) ok, even at average. I've never been a regular user of Magnums, because I don't care much for Trojan brands, but I got 'upgraded' to one in mid-appointment (bit of an ego boost, fwiw). They're also good if you're a big load shooter. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

I'm sorry to have to say that you are incorrect, but that's ok as I'm sure you haven't seen too many erect cocks in your lifetime.

Magnums are not a one size fits all condom.

Put a smaller then average guy in a magnum and you risk it slipping right off. There are guys that require "snugger fit" condoms for the condom to stay intact for the duration of intercourse.

There are also large condoms that are much better as far as thinner latex and not having that horrible smell that Magnums have such as the large condoms made by kimono.

I used condoms for many years and nothing is worse than sticking a narrow guy in a wide condom and then spending the entire session holding the base of his cock because you're so worried about it slipping off!

Also shout out to tntangie for letting everyone know my references are ok :-)

Maybe we providers should just frame our test results and hang the most current above the headboard...lol
I bet that whore struggles when she sees asians lmfao

Hopefully she has a few bread ties laying around that should fix the problem...
You are welcome for the shout out. And if I get heat for taking you as a reference, then that is just pure ignorance.

I have no idea how many girls the guy coming to see me has been bb fucking before he comes to see me. At least with a milfy reference, I have a "provider" frame of reference to use to make my decision on.
Right-o.

I've taken references from milfy a few times.

There's nothing wrong with using milfy as a reference. Just like there's nothing wrong with using a regular well known provider as a reference, because I know I'm going to use a cover during my session. And she knows that most providers will, so she has told me when someone has a huge cock, so I know when to have the big boys condoms ready. It's not that she expects other providers to do what she does when she gives a reference. She is a good reference. I wouldn't say I agree with how she runs her business, but I'm just not the type to run my own business the way she runs hers. Nothing wrong with that. Originally Posted by tntangie
when she refers someone, you can have a full body condom ready!!
when she refers someone, you can have a full body condom ready!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
As opposed to guys who have fucked other hookers from ECCIE. Those guys are guaranteed to be disease-free.
the odds are exponentially better!....but you must be a fan of milfy and the hundreds of random dudes the came in her.....good luck with that
Yeah, and good luck thinking you're any safer with ANY of these hookers that aren't named "Milfy". That really safe whore you just banged? Could have had a nice big creampie from her "boyfriend" earlier that day. At least Milfy is upfront with it.

FYI - I am NOT a fan of fucking hookers bareback. Just saying that I don't KNOW any of these "providers". Any one of them could be as risky, or even more so, than Milfy. Just wear a rubber, you'll be fine.