Meanwhile, Back In Afghanistan........

I am railing against Obama you dumb fuck. That you do not understand that simple fact is just another example of your ignorance.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You will have to excuse turdfly, he isn't a deep thinker.
I do not call human being willing to work hard for a decent wage illegal aliens. I call them hard workers. We should trade all our lazy able bodied welfare recipients for these decent human beings at a 5 to 1 clip. Originally Posted by WTF
but they cannot be taxed
they are illegal
why do they get the beneifets of not paying tax?
at my job we still pay into social secrutity, even though we were told/warned when we stated working that we would never get any SS
wtf?
yeah, I'd rather be illegal and not pay taxes, but then I risk death? deportation? what is the punishment for being an undocumented worked?
apparently nothing strong enough to prevent prevent people from doing it

if we shot illegal border crossers, they'd stop crossing
Been going on since 2001, do you want to get our troops out of that shit hole?

If yes , good for you.
If not , quit pissing and moaning about casualties.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If yes.. WHY DID OBAMA SURGE MORE OF THEM IN THERE?

Funny.. you Obama supporters NEVER quit pissing and moaning about the casualties.. in Iraq. But tend to totally ignore the ones in Afghanistan following Obamas TWO troop surges.
We should pull troops from that shit hole asap. Originally Posted by WTF
Then.. why did Obama order TWO troop surges into Afghanistan and get MORE soldiers killed and wounded in response to HIS orders, than Bush did?

Any idea what Obama accomplished with those deaths?
I am railing against Obama you dumb fuck. That you do not understand that simple fact is just another example of your ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
No, you stupid Bitch, you didn't until I called you on it. You never used Obama's name. You are using the same arguments you used with Bush II.

Then.. why did Obama order TWO troop surges into Afghanistan and get MORE soldiers killed and wounded in response to HIS orders, than Bush did?

Any idea what Obama accomplished with those deaths? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Don't expect an answer from WTF, the stupid bitch, that requires reading comprehension and an ability to draw logical conclusions.

Also, don't make the assumption that WTF, the stupid bitch, backs or doesn't back Obama either as he'll deny or undeny Obama as his man period sees fit. The same holds true for Eva.

if we shot illegal border crossers, they'd stop crossing Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
If people like WTF would not hire them to build houses, they'd stop crossing.
You will have to excuse turdfly, he isn't a deep thinker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How would you know?
If yes.. WHY DID OBAMA SURGE MORE OF THEM IN THERE?

Funny.. you Obama supporters NEVER quit pissing and moaning about the casualties.. in Iraq. But tend to totally ignore the ones in Afghanistan following Obamas TWO troop surges. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Not a Obi supporter dumb fuck. Wasn't it because he copied Bush, and listened to his staff and military?
How would you know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is a lot like you.
How would you know? Originally Posted by LexusLover
SUBSTANCE, LLEPHANTMAN?
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 09:36 AM
If people like WTF would not hire them to build houses, they'd stop crossing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes you silly cock sucker if dumbfucs like you would not buy houses or travel on roads or eat a diners that hire illegals...

Furthermore if you would not buy clothes made from another country or furniture. ..there would be more jobs in this country.

So Micro bitches like you will continue to get slapped around on this board by Macro learned fuckers like myself.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 09:40 AM
but they cannot be taxed Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
That is about a stupid a statement as anything that comes out of gnadfly's....except for JD's cum. After all gnad is a cocksucker.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 10:53 AM

Any idea what Obama accomplished with those deaths? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
He accomplished nothing. I was for never going into Iraq and a in and out to kill Osama in Afghanistan. ... I'm not for this liberal notion of nation building.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 10:55 AM
That is about a stupid a statement as anything that comes out of gnadfly's mouth....except for JD's cum. After all gnad is a cocksucker. Originally Posted by WTF
fixed my own post...i left out gnads cum stained "mouth"
  • DSK
  • 01-04-2016, 12:15 PM
He accomplished nothing. I was for never going into Iraq and a in and out to kill Osama in Afghanistan. ... I'm not for this liberal notion of nation building. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm against nation building, too - unless we can pay illegals to do it and make a good profit, of course!!!!