Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

I also seen the extended clip at 5... The screen shot looked like an eccie review with Fee, activity etc displayed; toward the end it seemed like the reporter was walking across the lawn to a door with mic in hand... Originally Posted by bored@home
I hope Clint Eastwood is on the porch.
What if you watch and it is your SO or wife that is the provider, and you did not know she was in the hobby?
I wonder if Ginger Allen will mention taint ...
Not to sound too glib, but a lot of you are acting like this hasn't happened before. It has. And more than once. And nothing really came of it.

Considering the fact the site owners ended up in the Kiera Wilmotress for their lawsuit against another site the idea that ECCIE flies under the radar doesn't hold water.
about to be on.
Any one watch the news 11 , apparently the Attorney General is checking it out.
I recognized a provider on there. Damn
So they went with the sex trafficking angle. I think that is stupid, if anything an open review system like here cuts down on traffic and supports the independent provider.
thanks news 11for keeping us safe. Mya gets props for calling the right angle
That was fairly tame.....
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-29-2013, 09:20 PM
*sigh*

That was anticlimactic. Someone gimme a drink...
I recognized a provider on there. Damn Originally Posted by Whodwho
I think everybody in the DFW area probably recognized that provider. It'll either make things a little "hot" with LE... Which I'm hoping not.. Or her business will skyrocket LOL

But I wasn't too impressed with their findings or whatever they were trying to bring to the public's attention with that segment.... Probably some of the same ol' stuff they've been trying to prove and dig up... Yawn.. And on with the ECCIE show!
I recognized a few avatars and one provider showcase - can't remember her name but I recognized the body shot taken by phone in a mirror.
Sweet treat, I must see you before they shut this down. Lol. Seriously tough I must see ya.