WHERE ARE ALL THE BUSHY KITTIES?

Thanks guys for supporting me .. I love my bush no need to shave.. I know I am safe and taste so good guys..... I am all ways clean.. If you take a shower before and after fun you will all ways be safe.... !! New Bush Pic for all my fans out there.... Originally Posted by MelissaH214
Melissa......Very nice ......super HOT!

• 5T3V3
  • 04-14-2015, 12:54 PM
LADIES ... grow the bush please - BUT keep the clit to taint and the surrounding lip areas hair free --- these are the hairs that cause the fur ball effect during oral sex or create penis shaft chaff depending on coarseness. am I right guys?
Oh melissa.... wow, I love that new pic. Thats hottttt.
Maybe this get your aroused for great Saturday.... Enjoy your day!!! ( yummy ) For all my bush lover out there...
what a great pic! Thanks for sharing!
Maybe this get your aroused for great Saturday.... Enjoy your day!!! ( yummy ) For all my bush lover out there... Originally Posted by MelissaH214

ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-18-2015, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the memories!

Simply delicious!
Let me know if you are ever headed to OKC. Would love to take a safari through your jungle in search of the golden treasure within
Wow, always wanted to eat a full furry blonde bush, if you ever come to OKC would love to spend some time with you
OMG I want you so bad. Please come to OKC soon
I agree, we need more full bush ladies in San Antonio...the fuller the better.
a series from my upcoming video: