Jussie Smollet Sentenced To Jail Time……..OH THE HUMANITY!!!

Black privilege.
money has nothing to do with it. Smollett doesn't have any money to speak of. maybe 300k and not in cash i bet. his bail was granted because prior to this he had a squeaky clean record. now he's a felon. his appeal will fail and he'll eventually declare bankruptcy in an attempt not to pay his judgement. the fines can't be discharged via bankruptcy. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Rarely do people post cash bails. Most bail bonds are 10%. Also I suspect his sister has a couple of dollars.
Rarely do people post cash bails. Most bail bonds are 10%. Also I suspect his sister has a couple of dollars. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

so what's your point? he posted what he needed to for bail.

the 150k he owes is half his total net worth and he's still racking up legal fees and how much has he forked over to these woke clown posse lawyers so far? he probably had to pledge his property for that, i believe he does have a condo Chicago. of course it may or may not be paid for.

so where are the riots and mass protests for poor little falsely convicted jussie?

where is BLM now? running away from this racist punk as fast as they can.

BAAAHHAAAAA
What the fuck are you crying about now. Oh yeah, you’re just pointlessly typing. Your usual asinine nonsense waiting for an attaboy from the likes of BambiQ and SaltyPutin, HF aka Mr. Whataboutism , Lev and LexLiar the buttheads of idiotic posts and Why Yes he’s dumb.

And yes, I say so.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2022, 11:07 AM
What the fuck are you crying about now. Oh yeah, you’re just pointlessly typing. Your usual asinine nonsense waiting for an attaboy from the likes of BambiQ and SaltyPutin, HF aka Mr. Whataboutism , Lev and LexLiar the buttheads of idiotic posts and Why Yes he’s dumb.

And yes, I say so. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
SaltyPutin

And yes, I say so. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

i see the fact that a black man can be a racist who committed a hate crime upsets you.

would niorman be so naive? why don't you ask him.

and he's getting off easy. if he was white Garland would have the DOJ/FBI all over his ass.
i see the fact that a black man can be a racist who committed a hate crime upsets you.

would niorman be so naive? why don't you ask him.

and he's getting off easy. if he was white Garland would have the DOJ/FBI all over his ass. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How rude!

Guess you’re whining because you were uninvited to the necktie party.

Oh yeah, and if he was white, you’d be calling it a nothing burger and him a patriot.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2022, 12:02 PM

Oh yeah, and if he was white, you’d be calling it a nothing burger and him a patriot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There are good folks on each side....
How rude!

Oh yeah, and if he was white, you’d be calling it a nothing burger and him a patriot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no. i'd be calling him a felon.

There are good folks on each side.... Originally Posted by WTF
which side are you on?
The dude is actually appealing a "gifted" sentence?! He barely got slapped on the wrist. This is a total joke!
How rude!

do you believe little jussie is innocent?
Nothing unusual about an appeals court letting him out on bail pending appeal.

One thing that does make we wonder. If any of us would have mouthed off to the Judge the way Smollet did, and berated the entire procedure in public, would the court be so soft.

Also, why aren’t perjury charges being filed?
The dude is actually appealing a "gifted" sentence?! He barely got slapped on the wrist. This is a total joke! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah, if I was that guy, I wouldn't be able to run and skip to the jail fast enough to serve my little time and be done. Not sure how it works up there but he probably won't have to serve even three months with good behavior.

I understand that he is trying to save his career but oops, you got busted. Do your bullshit time and stop embarrassing your family with your nonsense. His sister has a solid acting career. There is no need for her to deal with his shit because her brother's career was about to go nowhere and he knew it and pulled a stupid stunt for attention.

Hell, I shouldn't even call it a "stunt". That motherfucker tried to make it political, racial and a gay hate crime all in one. Yeah, I think I would be running, skipping and smiling to the jail while yelling "thank you, Jesus" if I got that bullshit little sentence.
... Agreed, Lucas. ... So let's have his appeal heard.
And they can look at all the evidence and affirm his conviction.

Then send him back to jail.

### Salty