OMG I am so excited about my new pics I took this morning I just had to share my joy!

pleeze jesus help me un see these pics........thank you lord! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
If Tiny wanted to un-see those pics, why did he repost them UITB?
Kitty - along with the pics you missed the opportunity to link to your erotic video...

Kitty in action - super hot
Oh god damn! I new better then to click on that, FUUUUCK I'm such a glutton for punishment. Looking waaaay older than the pics represent. And she has this kind of ghetto accent that I wasn't expecting either.

Oh god damn! I new better then to click on that, FUUUUCK I'm such a glutton for punishment. Looking waaaay older than the pics represent. And she has this kind of ghetto accent that I wasn't expecting either.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Having a slight southern drawl is ghetto?
No, those are two totally different accents.

I hear no southern drawl. More of a south Dallas twang.

And I was listening really well because it was so hard to watch.
Ok, trolls and haters, first of all, that video was taken over a year ago. Since then, I have invested and committed myself to looking my utmost best. Why am I so obsessed with how I look? Probably from being ripped apart and torn to pieces by haters like yourselves.

I did that video for one reason and one reason only... I was offered damn good money to shoot it and I wanted cosmetic procedures I couldn't afford, so it gave me the opportunity to get what I wanted... which was simply this, to be able to hold my head up knowing you guys are full of fucking shit and that I do look good. Because I tell you, this shit has literally crushed my will to live in the past. I refuse to let losers like you pathetic misogynistic trolls break my heart anymore.

I am going to give you the unedited pics next to the edited. OK? Also show the File Info w/date and time pic was taken.

You can't photoshop video... taken 3/28/2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1lL-64iDMI

As for my accent... I am not ghetto. I am southern, born and raised in Tampa Florida. Since when is ghetto as articulate as I am?

So how is that waaaaaaayyyyy older?? And what the fuck is so goddamn disgusting about me NOW???

If you want to run your mouth about someone you have never met, put your money where your mouth is and so will I. I dare any one of you to call me less than attractive to my face. In fact, I'm willing to bet I can make any one of you slobbyists eat your words... any takers? If not, join the crowd with Tiny, you are no better than he is.

And goat,

You wouldn't know Southern if it smacked you right in the face if you think I sound South Dallas. I've only driven through there on my way to Houston on I-45 and went to the State Fair one time. I'm not from here Darling.
I'm going to give a very thin vouch here on a couple of things.. and the things that I can't give a vouch on.. I'm going to be nice and roll on past it.... for now.

Kitty HAS invested some money in anti-aging procedures. She and I have talked about this in the past and it is one of the subjects to where I didn't catch her being less than honest. She's had some Juvaderm to help smooth out her lines-- I noticed it right after she had it done, which is what led to the conversation (I'm licensed in this field-- I can spot it). As far as diet and the rest goes-- I can't say either way because I've not met her in person. I know that I look drastically different now than even 4 months ago... so at least on that front.. if she is putting forth the effort.. results are possible even in a fairly short period of time. She, like all of us, is getting older (NOT OLD) and it takes more effort the older you get. That is life and it comes for us all.

Attractiveness is quite subjective. While I can say that Kitty is a reasonably attractive woman at her age-- I can also say that she wouldn't personally turn my head. That isn't a slight.. its just a matter of everyone has their "thing".

The video? Not a great look-- but I don't think there are many of us in this business who haven't done something for cash that we've regretted.

And I know you're thinking "But Grace.. you've gone after Kitty in the past... what is this?" Simple. At least from what I can see.. she has been trying to turn everything around. Until I see something that tells me otherwise-- I'm going to give her space and try to give her opportunity to dig her way free from the past. I don't wish ill upon anybody-- not even those who have attempted to bring harm to my door.
You want to see edited? THIS is edited.

Or maybe not, maybe I just went psycho on a slobbyist... or 4...or 5. lol
I'm going to give a very thin vouch here on a couple of things.. and the things that I can't give a vouch on.. I'm going to be nice and roll on past it.... for now.

Kitty HAS invested some money in anti-aging procedures. She and I have talked about this in the past and it is one of the subjects to where I didn't catch her being less than honest. She's had some Juvaderm to help smooth out her lines-- I noticed it right after she had it done, which is what led to the conversation (I'm licensed in this field-- I can spot it). As far as diet and the rest goes-- I can't say either way because I've not met her in person. I know that I look drastically different now than even 4 months ago... so at least on that front.. if she is putting forth the effort.. results are possible even in a fairly short period of time. She, like all of us, is getting older (NOT OLD) and it takes more effort the older you get. That is life and it comes for us all.

Attractiveness is quite subjective. While I can say that Kitty is a reasonably attractive woman at her age-- I can also say that she wouldn't personally turn my head. That isn't a slight.. its just a matter of everyone has their "thing".

The video? Not a great look-- but I don't think there are many of us in this business who haven't done something for cash that we've regretted.

And I know you're thinking "But Grace.. you've gone after Kitty in the past... what is this?" Simple. At least from what I can see.. she has been trying to turn everything around. Until I see something that tells me otherwise-- I'm going to give her space and try to give her opportunity to dig her way free from the past. I don't wish ill upon anybody-- not even those who have attempted to bring harm to my door. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Grace, thank you for your honest and subjective opinion and statement of truth as you see it. We have not always gotten along, but I would never bring harm to you or anybody else's door, even Tiny's. I appreciate that. You didn't have to say anything- but you did, so thank you very much.

btw Juvederm, botox and some liposuction is what I have had done. Saving for a tummy tuck now.
Easl Gal, I didn't say you talk like suiram. It's evident you know proper english. And I even think you write rather well. But it's usually just all drama and dumb shit.
And drama or dumb shit I've posted in the past year??? You want to hate, make it relate. Did you or did you not say South Dallas Twang?? You guys call Suiriam ghetto as well... he might be as articulate as Martin Luther King Jr as far as you know... have you met him?
Easl Gal, I didn't say you talk like suiram. It's evident you know proper english. And I even think you write rather well. But it's usually just all drama and dumb shit. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Here, let me refresh your memory...

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
No, those are two totally different accents.

I hear no southern drawl. More of a south Dallas twang.
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGh7P8vdEM

I'm not one of your "haters that make you famous". I couldn't care less. And I don't want to go on and on about it. Those threads never work out well. I said what I said and I stand by it. It's just one guys opinion. Lets just let it go.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGh7P8vdEM

I'm not one of your "haters that make you famous". I couldn't care less. And I don't want to go on and on about it. Those threads never work out well. I said what I said and I stand by it. It's just one guys opinion. Lets just let it go. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I never said you were. IF you couldn't have cared less, why didn't you keep your mouth shut? I'm perfectly willing to let it go, when you apologize. Don't worry, I'm too ladylike to drag it out if you're not man enough to be a gentleman.

I never asked for that video to be posted. That's bs that it was, if you ask me. But since it was, at least I can say... "I've come a long way."