INSTEAD OF A NO AA POLICY

lol I Will Just Stick To My Welding Thank God I Only Have 1 Year Left & Then Yall Wont Ever Have To Deal With My None Knowing Self lol Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
That suits you.... playing with fire in more than one aspect of your life. I have to say, I respect the hell out of a woman who isn't afraid to stand up and speak her mind. But then, I am a bit of a pyro myself.
Good luck with the welding. Your strong attitude will serve you well in that profession.
She doesn't look "black" to me.............if she was all pissy about sharing a bus seat with you I can see the problem...........if she doesn't want to share her pussy with you, that's her right.

She probably doesn't want to share her pussy with me either...........and it has nothing to do with color. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Singapore First Class Pod, we agreed.

I have to laugh, cuz I was searching for a specific Provider and this thread popped-up on the search list. I just had to take a peek and see if old byron, uh, "Rambro" had found it yet. Well, he is consistent if nothing else. This thread looks like more of the same old tired rhetoric and pretty much rehashes his last 400 or so posts on this subject, but I do have to say I love this:
What tha hell! You mean you wouldn't scold her, tell her all the really hip girls actually preferred wrinkly beings; you wouldn't submit countless posts grumbling about the trouble you have seen; you wouldn't take every verbal shot at the chick you could think of and disparage her character, or lack of anyway, her upbringing, her Mama, hell...even her humanity. You mean to say you don't feel ENTITLED to buy that nookie? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Awesome use of sarcasm Don T. and really pinpoints the attempted passive-aggressive coercion of Providers that has been going on for what seems like forever now. Thanks for the post!
No more consistent than you hangers on following my postings like flies to shit....which is perfectly fine, because I AM the SHIT!!!

No more consistent than you hangers on following my postings like flies to shit....which is perfectly fine, because I AM the SHIT!!!

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

[quote=Rambro Creed;163130]I AM the SHIT!!!

From Rambro's lips (well, from his fingers) to God's ear!

Just messing with you Rambro, but you have to admit Sandman makes a valid point. Just a guess, mind you, but I bet your luck would greatly improve if you could shake the obsession, maybe add a dash of self-deprecating humor. Please forgive my presumptuousness giving advice you've not asked for, but man I think you're just shooting yourself in your own foot with all the pride of bitterness you seem to have going on. Ignore this race shit. Forward, march. You'll either be heading toward pussy or away from pussy. Reassess. Adjust course. Proceed.

Oh, one thing more. You write good. (j/k, you write well.) If you don't use email as your initial mode of contact, I think you should. You can organize your thoughts instead of having your brain take a left and your mouth take a right on the phone. Beguile 'em! That works great. Browbeating sucks. Don't let this race crap steal your joy.

Good luck. Really.
[quote=Don T. Lukbak;164096]
I AM the SHIT!!!

From Rambro's lips (well, from his fingers) to God's ear!

Just messing with you Rambro, but you have to admit Sandman makes a valid point. Just a guess, mind you, but I bet your luck would greatly improve if you could shake the obsession, maybe add a dash of self-deprecating humor. Please forgive my presumptuousness giving advice you've not asked for, but man I think you're just shooting yourself in your own foot with all the pride of bitterness you seem to have going on. Ignore this race shit. Forward, march. You'll either be heading toward pussy or away from pussy. Reassess. Adjust course. Proceed.

Oh, one thing more. You write good. (j/k, you write well.) If you don't use email as your initial mode of contact, I think you should. You can organize your thoughts instead of having your brain take a left and your mouth take a right on the phone. Beguile 'em! That works great. Browbeating sucks. Don't let this race crap steal your joy.

Good luck. Really. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
On behalf of the Black Delegation on Eccie, I beg you to close this thread, the chicken has been yanked, cooked and choked. Please CLOSE THIS ALREADY .....

After six pages of drivel, internet inventor2 has made an excellent point. I'll close the thread for now but will re-open at the request of the OP.