Bill Clinton's Worst Nightmare - Monica Is Writing A Book

• WTF
  • 09-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Where is JD to argue that women soldiers are sometimes as much to blame as the commander who is seduced by them?
Where is JD to argue that women soldiers are sometimes as much to blame as the commander who is seduced by them? Originally Posted by WTF
They may be to blame for their actions, but he is responsible for his reaction.
It's bizarre how the libs will defend Clinton in this. In any objective circle, he was a predator preying on young, impressionable woman. In any company, this would be punished. The woman would have a lawsuit and make millions.
Oh all the stories I could tell, I worked at the hotel that he came to for his funtions when he was governor & I was in charge of a lot of a lot of them . He banged my boss in the back of his limo one time lol.He is quite the charmer

I guess Monica has a right to do whatever.

The office of President of the United States lost its status as the person to be respected after bill clinton.

Now look where we are at.
SnL, uh, any direct contact with the President?
He is quite the charmer Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I guess the fundamental question about Clinton is ...

.. would he be so "charming" if he were a greeter at Walmart?

The most important question SNL .. is

... when you gonna bring your fine ass down to Houston for few?
Not until she comes to Wichita! We're WICHITAWESOME!

just shaking hands COG, he always had something prearranged, Id make sure everything was set up then had to wait outside the doors with his "body guards" aka state troopers, we called them the door guarder's, I actually went out with one for a bit, and the stories he told omg. He was naughty boy but extremely personable & very charismatic, I remember he always remembered our names every time which impressed me.

I was in my late 20's then, but I think I would have done him lol. When he shakes your hand, he reeked sex because he would hold your hand for a while ,stare deep in your eyes with a mischievous grin, like he was undressing you. lol I literally started stuttering & got weak in the knees one time

@ Lexuslover...one day..one day

It's bizarre how the libs will defend Clinton in this. In any objective circle, he was a predator preying on young, impressionable woman. In any company, this would be punished. The woman would have a lawsuit and make millions. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your take is bizarre. In any objective circle this is called consensual sex.
There was no pressure on her. No coercion. She was an adult. At no time has she felt she was used, except by Linda Tripp.

Aren't you the guy who was doing all the welfare moms?

Now that's a predator.
I rest my case.
I guess I can't vote for Bill Clinton now! Damn you Monica!
I rest my case. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
13,000 of these snappy answers.

It's understandable you would dodge the welfare mom question.
That would knock your little house down.

Time to change my number.
[QUOTE=Munchmasterman;3227197] In any objective circle this is called consensual sex. There was no pressure on her. No coercion. [/QUOTE]

#1: When one party is a superior it is legally considered non-consensual, with pressure, and with coercion. In business, the government, and the military. It is sexual harassment, and has been since Clarence Thomas took over EEOC.

#2: Bill Clinton didn't get dinked for getting a blow job or consensual sex. He got dinked for lying about it under oath. Legally that's perjury. Martha Stewart got "dinked" for lying to FBI ... why shouldn't Clinton get dinked for lying to a Federal Judge? Because he is Bill and a Democrat.

What happened to Richard Nixon for lying and covering up?
It's bizarre how the libs will defend Clinton in this. In any objective circle, he was a predator preying on young, impressionable woman. In any company, this would be punished. The woman would have a lawsuit and make millions. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

wondering what is worse a lie about a BJ or WMDS??