NFL Superbowl 2019 edition

I didn't expect nor predict that it would be 3-0 at halftime!

Idk who would win but Travis Scott and Big Boy gave me lifeee on their halftime performance!!
It's OVER for the RAMS!!
What a sucky game. What happens when nfl pushes the wrong team in.
What a sucky game. What happens when nfl pushes the wrong team in. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Like the Saints had any chance to beat the Patriots even if they did win the NFC Championship game.

I fucking hate the Patriots!

The mathematical odds of going to the Superbowl 9 times in 16 years and winning 6 of them is same as winning the big jackpot on the lottery.

The only way you can get that is by cheating and the Patriots have been caught cheating before and not just in Deflategate.

Once a cheater, always a cheater!
They did. They were a much better matchup. Saints would have skunked the pats
This was not a Super Bowl !!

It was a Suckie Bowl !!
For the next week, that Gisele better be on her knees in front of Tom with her mouth wide open, tongue sticking out, looking up at him while batting her eyelashes, ready to catch his load like the good little woman who Stands By Her Man is put on this green planet Earth to do: he is the Man who just won his 6th Super Bowl.

And when she is in between doing that over and over, she better be fetching his slippers and newspapers and bringing him coffee and food in bed and waching his car and cleaning his house - doing what a good Suzie Homemaker Housewife is supposed to do.
TB12 doesn't do coffee (anymore)…..hasn't in a while for that matter.....

Nor does he do sugar, carbs, red meat, gluten, alcohol, caffeine in any form, etc, etc, etc.....he's given ALL the good stuff up in order to (still) play a game intended for men in their 20's and early 30's.

Would a SEVENTH ring shock anyone before he finally calls it quits? If we all manage to live long enuff I s'pose we'll find out, hmmm?

Speaking of.....who taps out first.....Brady or his team's prior PK, Adam Vinatieri (who's still kicking for the Indy Colts)?
During the pregame show, they showed Brady talking about how he wants THIS so bad!!

THIS being the 6th Super Bowl ring.

I am sure that's the same thing he said prior to his other 8 Super Bowl games and the same thing he will say if the Patriots make Super Bowl 54 a year from now.
Very uninspiring , funny because all the pay off games up to were good.
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Idk who would win but Travis Scott and Big Boy gave me lifeee on their halftime performance!! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Love his song with drake but thought he sucked performing/singing live, true talent always shows through. Live performance isn't his strength

I thought Maroon 5 was great, that guy knows how to sing live and put on a show! Big boi was good also, 90s artist are making come back, time to replace all the mumble rap trash

The game sucked! I would of like to see Rams vs KC instead of old ass Brady