What would be a fitting punishment for the guy who killed that family?

Exactly right...just as I stated...

Again, as I stated...you can't provide a single link confirming what happened inside that house. He was shot in the head...twice...that's not a double tap, actually he was shot twice in rapid succession which is a double tap. With practice and specialized weaponry the technique becomes even more seamless...with a DT to the head vs the body the only difference is you don't need to reacquire the target. none of the training I've ever been through, military, OGA, or civilian has ever taught it...the exact opposite in fact...So let me get this straight...all news outlet first hand accounts from the Seals are wrong but Wake Up is right? LOL yeah only a moron or someone that knows ZERO about weapons training and the history of the double and even triple tap would believe you. Unfortunately for you you're not part of the elite and highly trained Seal group so it may be true that you've never been trained to DT the head but it's a common practice in military groups the world over and the US military is no different. You may think you're debating a guy with no military experience when in reality you're debating his mentor who dwarfs you in military expertise. ;-)

You don't double tap the head... Originally Posted by Wakeup

See comments in red...
So show me where DEVGRU said they double tapped him in the head...I have absolutely no problem admitting they did it, if they said they did...I haven't seen that from you yet...
You might need to supply Zany with the military's definition of double tap. He probably got his from watching Zombieland.
So show me where DEVGRU said they double tapped him in the head...I have absolutely no problem admitting they did it, if they said they did...I haven't seen that from you yet... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Ultimately you're entitled to that opinion no matter how wrong you may be. Given the sensitive nature of such assignments you typically won't see DEVGRU giving a presser or play by play of such an event. However, what they will do (and have done for decades) is share information with either war correspondents (who sometimes travel with military units) or journalists detailing the events post mission. Journalists typically don't go around using words like "Double Tap" unless it was shared with them. I think the first step for you though is understanding the progression of the DT method and how it applies in this case and how it can be used in the modern era by specialized training forces.

Nice doing business with you and thanks for your service.
You might need to supply Zany with the military's definition of double tap. He probably got his from watching Zombieland. Originally Posted by pyramider

No need Einstein. Not only do I already know it but I also know many of it's applications.
Ultimately you're entitled to that opinion no matter how wrong you may be. Given the sensitive nature of such assignments you typically won't see DEVGRU giving a presser or play by play of such an event. However, what they will do (and have done for decades) is share information with either war correspondents (who sometimes travel with military units) or journalists detailing the events post mission. Journalists typically don't go around using words like "Double Tap" unless it was shared with them. I think the first step for you though is understanding the progression of the DT method and how it applies in this case and how it can be used in the modern era by specialized training forces.

Nice doing business with you and thanks for your service. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
So...that's a no?
So...that's a no? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dont be purposely obtuse. ;-)
Ok, fine.

That's a no.
Ok, fine.

That's a no. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Lol and I want to see God come out of the sky before I believe. It's a yes based on my source info. Not once have you validated your views through either expert or 3rd party opinion.

Lol @ profound effect.
Too Fucking Funny!

Z-bar has a mentor...

I'm still trying to figure out why this bothers anyone. People die everyday, & the earth keeps spinning....

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
It is a sad truth, but the truth nevertheless.
Lol and I want to see God come out of the sky before I believe. It's a yes based on my source info. Not once have you validated your views through either expert or 3rd party opinion.

Lol @ profound effect. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Would Allah or Buddha work instead?
We are now arguing about the semantics of the definition of a double tap. His point was clear, regardless or his misuse of the term double tap.

**Authors note: Comment to not be misunderstood as validating and/or agreeing with either party, purpose is for clarification purposes only
When someone is trying to prove their credibility then misuses a relevant term it does make a difference.
Would Allah or Buddha work instead? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

I'll let you disparage those groups. Keep me out of it. ;-)