Mods and admin-Action is needed Please

The purpose of a political forum on any board is to keep the rest of the board as free and clear of political talk as much as possible. It should stay as is.

My vote would be for mods to delete and discontinue the political forum completely. Basically irrelevant to the topic of the website. Most frequent posters (myself included) contribute few reviews. Devolved into little discussion or debate and is more repetitive propagandizing and spewing by a handful of extremists than intellectual discussion. IMO, in light of recent events, the risk to the main mission of this site isn't worth the benefit of providing a mechanism for sometimes "over the top" venting by those with extreme views on either side, whether innocuous or not. I say shut it down and let them go elsewhere.

If you're a pilot, you know the first rule is "fly the plane." Originally Posted by reddog1951
Actually - NO. It was because you overreacted when I mentioned Jesus told me to tell you ........... I can't say it but you went ape shit. Have you ever thought about anger management classes????

I can't remember why he put me in timeout....was it because I hurt your feelings? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2021, 05:09 PM
Actually - NO. It was because you overreacted when I mentioned Jesus told me to tell you ........... I can't say it but you went ape shit. Have you ever thought about anger management classes???? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Did I tell you to tell Jesus to go fuck himself?

PM me if you can't repeat wtf I said. I bet it is funny.
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 06:25 PM
How many conservatives have the DPST/ccp turned in - evidence or not ????