BIG CLITS....

YummieMarie is up there on the large labia. Kammye has the big clit and clit hood working. Laura Garza wins for nicest labia.
I love how swollen and large mine gets, same with my lip around it, fat and juicy!
Kammye, I make love to your clit. I lick your vulva all around, suck it into my mouth. I lick all around your clit slowly. I suck it into my mouth and use my tongue to rub it while sucking. I stick my tongue deep into your cunt. I love slurping up the juices. I love to eat pussy. mmmmmmmm
Kammye, I make love to your clit. I lick your vulva all around, suck it into my mouth. I lick all around your clit slowly. I suck it into my mouth and use my tongue to rub it while sucking. I stick my tongue deep into your cunt. I love slurping up the juices. I love to eat pussy. mmmmmmmm
WTF ^^^^^^^^ LMMFAO!
umm shakespear.....lol. wowzers!
wow.. i love this topic. i have an extremely large clit and i love mine to be sucked and gently licked.. being that DATY is my favorite i love someone that can just devour my large clit.... gently though not too rough and oh man when she pokes out and starts getting hard i will explode uncontrollably!! getting hot just thinking about it!
i would love to see that clit ( someone previously posted a comment about Alaska having the biggest clit that had seen).. i've been told mine was the biggest thus far... i'm always on the prowl to find ladies with a clit as big or bigger than mine.. he he, i'm a big clit lover as well :-)
aww man, i feel the same way. i used to be very insecure about my clit until i realized i had somethng very special.. glad i found this thread today!! mine gets really hard when excited and i've been told it resembles a baby penis.. used to feel really awkward about it but the pleasure i get when stimulated is unbelievable! i'm glad to see there are other ladies on this board tha can relate.. i have to use this board more often i always get sooo much love!!

:
I'm not shy about mine anymore. Just have to be careful to never get horny while wearing tight jeans. I don't even buy shorts anymore thanks to the seam rubbing against me it's too hard to hide excitement when it's visibly trailing down my inner thighs. Originally Posted by Glynette
Keyanna and Glynette we all need a threesome! Ive already had Glynette hehe.....
This thread keeps cumming back from the dead...lol
I think there should be a "Sir Mix A lot" song put here......I like big clits!!
^^^^^ Lmaooo @ dallas!