The five best looking providers in DFW

Hey its That Dude Does it matter if you have met the provider socially Or just going by showcases and threads . I think a disclaimer should be added Originally Posted by Thatdude

Here is your disclaimer, according to the OP, he wants the top 5 in looks AND personality.....kinda narrows the list down a bit if we are being honest. I do not think you can accurately make a decision on someone by their pics and what they post, but it is a meter, I think you would have to actually have met them in person.
Here is your disclaimer, according to the OP, he wants the top 5 in looks AND personality.....kinda narrows the list down a bit if we are being honest. I do not think you can accurately make a decision on someone by their pics and what they post, but it is a meter, I think you would have to actually have met them in person. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Well BD, I have to disagree. I have never met Reese, but I stand by my choice and I don't have many people disagreeing with me. If it lends any credibility to my taste in women, I would have put Jess in there as well (I have met her ), but I mention her so often, I was afraid people would start to think I had an agenda.
Well BD, I have to disagree. I have never met Reese, but I stand by my choice and I don't have many people disagreeing with me. If it lends any credibility to my taste in women, I would have put Jess in there as well (I have met her ), but I mention her so often, I was afraid people would start to think I had an agenda. Originally Posted by eccl3
So you base your opinion on what other people think or tell you to think and not what you personally have seen or experienced? You sound like a few other members of this site! I am referring to ladies I have seen and spoken with, maybe not for a session, but first hand, as opposed to a profile pic and a thread they have typed in to determine my opinion of who is gorgeous and has a good personality.

So I stand by my decision of what my opinion of both qualities are, based on who I have seen:

1) Miss Priscilla Lyn
2) Jessica UTR
3) Bunnie Darling/Kimmie Sugar
4) DianaDevin
5) Erin Blake
Well i think i fall in line..
So you base your opinion on what other people think or tell you to think Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Not ever, but I certainly may be guilty of giving too many on here the benefit of the doubt.
Hey its That Dude Does it matter if you have met the provider socially Or just going by showcases and threads . I think a disclaimer should be added Originally Posted by Thatdude

Okay, no disclaimer...just what I thought of at that moment...I will now revise my list to include you too darlin'!

BigPurdy
Crossroads
geezerdude
slowmover
that dude
trsr4me
I gonna go with my top two: Kaylea and Paris Hilton.
Gonna go with my top one: Katie Foxx...THE most beautiful face...body is primo, too...
Kendra's Kandy, Tracy Brooks. Both are the best!
Chasedfw
KellyTNT
Amanda Brooks
Bryleigh
Carmen St. James

Chasedfw
Originally Posted by flghtr65

She recently retired. Absolutely beautiful!

Okay, no disclaimer...just what I thought of at that moment...I will now revise my list to include you too darlin'!

BigPurdy
Crossroads
geezerdude
slowmover
that dude
trsr4me Originally Posted by vnurse
Miss V, you hurt my delicate feelings! What am I, chopped liver? LOL I know, i know...looking like the elephant man doesn't win me any beauty award!
Well you see Tony...I haven't seen you in so long, I have forgotten what you look like!

Darlin', you will ALWAYS be on my list!
  • TNguy
  • 03-30-2012, 07:57 AM
Vic Lane
Kayleehotchick
Cassia
Kami Parker
Cheyenne Blake
In alphabetical order:

BigPurdy
Crossroads
geezerdude
slowmover
trsr4me

Originally Posted by vnurse
WOW, Thanx, Nurse V!!!!
I am thrilled and honored to be mentioned in the 5 Best Looking Providers thread! Who would have thought I would ever be mentioned alongside, VNurse, Reese Foster, and Fawn?! I will do my best to be deserving of this honor.

I am a very low-volume independent provider.
I take care of my body - I rarely eat more than one cheeseburger at a time. I take the stairs once in awhile instead of the elevator. I don't drink beer - only Dr Pepper and sweet tea (and pineapple juice). I get massages frequently to keep my skin and fur soft. I shower at least once a week and I take the bike whenever I can instead of the car.

What an honor. I am sooo unworthy.

Thank you again, VNurse.