pacepro.net

• BLM69
  • 09-16-2022, 02:51 PM

If you do get in, and end up causing drama or negativity inspired posts,(like here) then you get the boot AND the provider who referred you goes with you. Could be why more providers aren't referring alot of those who want in because them not wanting their name tied into that person.

Something to think about....just sayin�� Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
In that case, Who's vouching for me? Crickets
In that case, Who's vouching for me? Crickets Originally Posted by BLM69

Maybe Torre will.😁😁😁
In that case, Who's vouching for me? Crickets Originally Posted by BLM69
If Torre won’t maybe LustyBustyGina will.
  • BLM69
  • 09-17-2022, 01:01 PM
Any Old timer will do, how do I get the ball rolling? If you have to be simp to join, I'm not interested! If it's ran like OH2 was, I'm also not interested
Ever since Wokeness took over reality, they're all run like OH2 today.

I can assure you that you're not missing out on anything other then old entitled hand me downs and fat worn out glory holes.

But I'll be happy to vouch for you BLM69...He's too legit too quit. Their you're in my homeboy.

I'll be happy to vouch for you BLM69.... Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I think only providers can be a reference.
He was kidding.
I am a member on the Pacepro site . If any of my regulars would like a reference please reach out to me .
Any Old timer will do, how do I get the ball rolling? If you have to be simp to join, I'm not interested! If it's ran like OH2 was, I'm also not interested Originally Posted by BLM69
You could get the ball rolling by contacting either Torre Tames or LustyBustyGina and getting one of them to vouch for you. I’m sure everyone would enjoy having you on that site. You contribute a lot of positive, useful information to a site.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2022, 07:18 PM
You could get the ball rolling by contacting either Torre Tames or LustyBustyGina and getting one of them to vouch for you. I’m sure everyone would enjoy having you on that site. You contribute a lot of positive, useful information to a site. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
I won't contribute in the public areas, besides what not to fall for or put up with, I did spread the knowledge in the private areas, more than most in here

I wouldn't spend a dime on those two, I'm not down with the feminist F a trick movement if you don't agree on what I say, I respect who shows me respect. Simple as that
I signed up a couple of weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything. Been a member here for like 6 years. Never caused any drama. Don’t have any references as I’ve only partaken in the Amp and Studio portion of the hobby. I’ve only seen 1 provider and it was not a good visit so I stuck to what I know. I get treated very well at the places I go. I’m a member of a lot of the boards but I don’t know what ads are real and which ones are fake so I’m a bit scared to reach out to any providers for fear of any type of trouble.
I signed up a couple of weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything. Been a member here for like 6 years. Never caused any drama. Don’t have any references as I’ve only partaken in the Amp and Studio portion of the hobby. I’ve only seen 1 provider and it was not a good visit so I stuck to what I know. I get treated very well at the places I go. I’m a member of a lot of the boards but I don’t know what ads are real and which ones are fake so I’m a bit scared to reach out to any providers for fear of any type of trouble. Originally Posted by Mixmanphil
So you do realize a provider has to invite you, right?
Yeah, it looks like they cleaned up their membership rolls of all the applicants that didn’t meet the membership requirements. I remember Summer mentioning she had a 350 member backlog to work through. That’s about how many appear to have been cut.

If you’re a studio or AMP guy, the site isn’t going to have a lot for you that you can’t get here. There are no studios on the site, and very few reviews or discussion of same.
I used my P411 and contacted Summer from that account.

I can imagine all the accounts created using various Provider reference as that's gotta be very time consuming to verify.

Good to have another forum available as this hobby really does help allot of us balance life and stress without resorting to other alternatives that are more destructive.
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2022, 07:49 PM
Yeah, it looks like they cleaned up their membership rolls of all the applicants that didn’t meet the membership requirements. I remember Summer mentioning she had a 350 member backlog to work through. That’s about how many appear to have been cut.

If you’re a studio or AMP guy, the site isn’t going to have a lot for you that you can’t get here. There are no studios on the site, and very few reviews or discussion of same. Originally Posted by TinMan
They cleared 350 potential members? You mean they deleted and couldn't make the cut?