Looking for first taste of chocolate.. Who to choose

If she is still around...................

.....................Adorna Kisses...................

You wanna die happy..............

.................Adorna and Kammye together!!.................

. Originally Posted by charcoal
Adorna retired hun. Me and Seeking P are the new dynamic duo!!
^^ is that so? I bet that's a lot of fun you and seeking P
Me and Seeking P are the new dynamic duo!! Originally Posted by Kammye
Yep!
I bet that's a lot of fun you and seeking P Originally Posted by Makeoutbandit
It is! Kammye and ~P!
Funny thing is when people request any other race of women I hardly ever see anything negative unless they're directly attacking a particular provider.

But as soon as someone says they would enjoy the company of a black woman suddenly the comments are much more negative and just downright disgusting. I have no idea why we are constantly being attacked in this industry especially on this board!!

I have no idea why he's "likely to get a whale 🐳" or why what he "looking for is nasty" Kerwil and Lexie provided what I think is a great selection of beautiful women and they all just happen to be "beautiful" and chocolate!

#peaceandabottleofhairgrease
#blackwhoresmatter Originally Posted by eleganttif
I agree to me black women are so beautiful and I don't know why but I just cannot get the thought out of my head that they are just more driven in bed. More endurance more determination I have no basis for this except just when I see them anywhere its like a vibe I get that I really couldn't handle a lady of color as she'd be just too sexually strong.

I do love the muscle tone that seems to be natural to most of women of color too even those of thickness seem solid and just strong. The look in their eyes like yea I know you're looking but you and I both know you can't handle this almost like if I touch them my finger would sizzle from the heat.
If she is still around...................

.....................Adorna Kisses...................

. Originally Posted by charcoal
In a way I'm starting to regret that I've never see her BCD, even though I've met her a couple of times. Especially after she said I was too scared to go in. LOL!!!
This Thread Though Smh !
Hey^^^^ I got some Girl Scout cookies... js
Adorna retired hun. Me and Seeking P are the new dynamic duo!! Originally Posted by Kammye

Really....!?? Damn... I'm glad I had a doubles with you both then..... That was a freaking HOT session......

So you and Seeking P huh......?? hmm..........
Elegantiff
Thickems
Tyler Foxx

They're all delicious Originally Posted by Makeoutbandit
+1