HEY could you pick me up a Red Bull, Pack of Marlboro Lights and some condoms?

I use a mail order pharmacy. Never happens. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I do as well but my isurance company allows me 10 free per month! So I pick them up. Two day supply, what the hell! LOL
I've been asked several times to bring condoms but I always bring my own, so no problem there. I have been asked to bring food, gum, sodas, etc. I have noticed some of the ones who ask for me to bring them a lot of stuff usually aren't the better providers and are used to guys pampering them.... Originally Posted by pipefitter73
I once had a provider give me directions to her location that said "stop by the Jacks and let her know when you arrive there". Once there, I was to get her "a bacon egg and cheese biscuit, hashbrowns, and coffee", then the directions after that lead to her house where I proceeded to have the worst session I've ever had. And she never said thank you either.- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=152408
Well, I mean, she figured, "why screw him twice...?" Ouch.

I once had a provider give me directions to her location that said "stop by the Jacks and let her know when you arrive there". Once there, I was to get her "a bacon egg and cheese biscuit, hashbrowns, and coffee", then the directions after that lead to her house where I proceeded to have the worst session I've ever had. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
I agree with the other ladies here, it's so TACKY to request anything prior to meeting someone. You don't go to the mall and ask the first guy you see to buy you a pair of shoes! Originally Posted by exoticentyce
It might be awkward, but not as awkward as letting them show up and then telling them you don't have a rubber. Should they have planned ahead better? Sure, but people forget or lose track of equipment in other lines of work, so it's not a big deal.

Besides, with those other jobs I don't have a girl ready to suck my cock if I bring what they ask for!
How about carrying a box of these for guys like me? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Why not just slap a piece of bubblegum on it?
I had a lady ask me to pick her up some patron once. And I did it. Turns out it was one of the best experiences I've had. She drank a monster energy drink and couple of shots of patron and she was out of control in a good way. The Patron did give me complex...
WOW what a review thread. That was a helluva of an experience.
I once had a provider give me directions to her location that said "stop by the Jacks and let her know when you arrive there". Once there, I was to get her "a bacon egg and cheese biscuit, hashbrowns, and coffee", then the directions after that lead to her house where I proceeded to have the worst session I've ever had. And she never said thank you either.- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=152408 Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Did you guys do body shots?
I had a lady ask me to pick her up some patron once. And I did it. Turns out it was one of the best experiences I've had. She drank a monster energy drink and couple of shots of patron and she was out of control in a good way. The Patron did give me complex... Originally Posted by simpleton
I had a lady ask me to pick her up some patron once. And I did it. Turns out it was one of the best experiences I've had. She drank a monster energy drink and couple of shots of patron and she was out of control in a good way. The Patron did give me complex... Originally Posted by simpleton
I understand about the Patron! I'm a Scotch drinker, but when shit happens I drink Patron! LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=232097
My clients are generous, and classy.
They always ask of there is anything that they need to bring, and they charm my pants off.
I always ask the provider if she needs anything before I head to a session and most of the time it's usually a bottle of coke, water,Pepsi,and occasionally one will ask me to bring something the two us can enjoy like beer or wine.
One time I was asked if it would be okay to get her a hamburger right around noon time but that was taken care of by me asking her to just meet me at restaurant and we had lunch together instead.
Never have I been asked to bring condoms or such.
Did you guys do body shots? Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Who doesn't? LOL
I am dying over here!!! Cracking up!

I have and hopefully never will ask a client to get me something en route to an appointment. I have had some longer appointments when he would ask what I wanted to drink or things like that, but that is different. I also have a client who is more happy when he feels like he is doing something for me. If I were going to ask a client to do something for me, it would be him, but only because I know he likes it.

If a provider is that hard up for "tips" she should just raise her rate or get out of the business. Tips are really something that are meant for folks like waiters/waitresses who make less than minimum wage for doing (in my opinion) a much harder and much more thankless job than what we as providers do. Don't get me wrong....I love me some tips, but I certainly don't need them, and I NEVER expect them. If a client is pleased enough to give me one, I am just that much more grateful. I would much rather a client schedule a second appointment with me than give me a tip at one. I mean, really....we make more money in an hour than some folks make in a day. Why get greedy and ask for tips....tacky tacky tacky.
I am dying over here!!! Cracking up!

I have and hopefully never will ask a client to get me something en route to an appointment. I have had some longer appointments when he would ask what I wanted to drink or things like that, but that is different. I also have a client who is more happy when he feels like he is doing something for me. If I were going to ask a client to do something for me, it would be him, but only because I know he likes it.

If a provider is that hard up for "tips" she should just raise her rate or get out of the business. Tips are really something that are meant for folks like waiters/waitresses who make less than minimum wage for doing (in my opinion) a much harder and much more thankless job than what we as providers do. Don't get me wrong....I love me some tips, but I certainly don't need them, and I NEVER expect them. If a client is pleased enough to give me one, I am just that much more grateful. I would much rather a client schedule a second appointment with me than give me a tip at one. I mean, really....we make more money in an hour than some folks make in a day. Why get greedy and ask for tips....tacky tacky tacky. Originally Posted by Rockelle
They NEVER demand or flat out ask for a tip! Its always that they are appreciated! LOL