Review Normally I wouldn't do this but I'm pissed

It looks as though it has been removed from her showcase/profile. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
yes it has. i checked back and it's all good

you modTards and adminiTards really have yall's work cut out.

Does anyone care who the F--- you see seriously?

And I was on point being pathetic and all, your close to being a pedophile anyway" if not one already"... And your proud of that! Your a joke Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Lol, I said 18-19 yr olds, you on the thin line of blasphemy outting grandma. Watch yourself before you get points for talking bout forbidden topic.
Lol, I said 18-19 yr olds, you on the thin line of blasphemy outting grandma. Watch yourself before you get points for talking bout forbidden topic. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Dude you brought up the ages, not me..

Sorry if the truth hurts, calling it like I see it!
One of my " prodigies" is around that age nasty F-----..

Your pathetic like I said. So do us a favor and go sit your borderline monkey a-- down
Dude you brought up the ages, not me..

Sorry if the truth hurts, calling it like I see it!
One of my " prodigies" is around that age nasty F-----..

Your pathetic like I said. So do us a favor and go sit your borderline monkey a-- down Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Lol, i brought up legal adult ages. You are the one going into the forbidden topic all on your own. Keep it up and tell me how that works out for you. Oooooh, someone reviewed that new 19 year old. Mmmmmmmmmm.
Lol, i brought up legal adult ages. You are the one going into the forbidden topic all on your own. Keep it up and tell me how that works out for you. Oooooh, someone reviewed that new 19 year old. Mmmmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Dude im not going to read your pathic bullshit tonight, long day... And those ages im pretty sure are"Questionable"...

I don't care how you try a chop it up and feed it to me, your a loser, you're pathetic, and a scumbag and predator...

Now I understand why your troll, makes a lot of sense now..

I suggest you just leave me alone and drop it...
Dude im not going to read your pathic bullshit tonight, long day... And those ages im pretty sure are"Questionable"...

I don't care how you try a chop it up and feed it to me, your a loser, you're pathetic, and a scumbag and predator...

Now I understand why your troll, makes a lot of sense now..

I suggest you just leave me alone and drop it... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Nothing questionable by legal and verified 18-19 year olds. They luv them some Junglemonkey!
Nothing questionable by legal and verified 18-19 year olds. They luv them some Junglemonkey! Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Please, I guess you trying to justify why you so pathetic.

Your still a sick F--- bottom line!
And this is who y'all have on the troll committee?

Y'all gotta do much better then this!

Dudes a F------ clown trying to come for someone...
Please, I guess you trying to justify why you so pathetic.

Your still a sick F--- bottom line! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Finally something we can agree on. Yes, I'm the biggest sick fuck/degenerate on here. But i stick to legal ages boo. I'm just trying to save you from your own potty blasphemy and save you from getting points for bringing up a forbidden topic. I mean, you already got banned for outting. Just looking out.
Finally something we can agree on. Yes, I'm the biggest sick fuck/degenerate on here. But i stick to legal ages boo. I'm just trying to save you from your own potty blasphemy and save you from getting points for bringing up a forbidden topic. I mean, you already got banned for outting. Just looking out. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Does anyone care who the F--- you see seriously?

And I was on point being pathetic and all, your close to being a pedophile anyway" if not one already"... And your proud of that! Your a joke Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Good try your not getting off that easy, you know what kind of sick F--- you are..

And save me from what?

Ask me do I care so much about this board? Nope because daily I have to deal with sick F---- like you...

Maybe if the Mod's cleaned this place up from trolls maybe I would care..
You attacked me 1st remember that...

I said nothing to you..
Good try your not getting off that easy, you know what kind of sick F--- you are..

And save me from what?

Ask me do I care so much about this board? Nope because daily I have to deal with sick F---- like you...

Maybe if the Mod's cleaned this place up from trolls maybe I would care.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
All I know Is I can defend Me seeing legit and verfied 18-19 yrs olds. And calling me a sick fuck Is an honor, it truely is! I have reviews named after me.

But you can't defend your ways of outting AND discussing forbidding topics. Potty Mouth Whore FTW!!!!!
All I know Is I can defend Me seeing legit and verfied 18-19 yrs olds. And calling me a sick fuck Is an honor, it truely is! I have reviews named after me.

But you can't defend your ways of outting AND discussing forbidding topics. Potty Mouth Whore FTW!!!!! Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Blah, blah, blah... That's all I hear coming out your pathic mouth...

I tell you what, I whether be a potty mouth outing "Hustler" to a troll that I never met

Then a guy who can only sleep with girl's that are barely legal which I doubt, that's questionable, and even so your still pathic taking advantage of girls in there teens...
Blah, blah, blah... That's all I hear coming out your pathic mouth...

I tell you what, I whether be a potty mouth outing "Hustler" to a troll that I never met

Then a guy who can only sleep with girl's that are barely legal which I doubt that's questionable, and even so your still pathic taking advantage of girls in there teens... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
We live in a world of absolutes....I am a sick fuck that loves him some LEGAL AND VERFIED 18 and 19 yr old honeys and they love me back ......And you are a VERIFIED potty mouth OUTTING whore.

Compared to you, I'm a Saint!
We live in a world of absolutes....I am a sick fuck that loves him some LEGAL AND VERFIED 18 and 19 yr old honeys and they love me back ......And you are a VERIFIED potty mouth OUTTING whore.

Compared to you, I'm a Saint! Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Downplay trick!

You said they've been verified, I find that hard to believe...

Did they use a ID to setup their acct? Doubt it good try though.. And no telling what your out prowling on your free time.

And the way you sound like you like them young and fresh.

And what's another dead give away your a sick F---- on your preference.

Because you clearly don't like "women" that are very legal, you had the nerve to call me a old lady fine by me , sticks and stones, sticks and stones my friend...

You are trying to hard ijs...