the TITS test

a cople ideas i got is ABBEY maybe you can make a boner test for the laydees where they gotta ID dudes by there boner. Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
I'll pass on donating a photo for that (and thankfully I've never gone in for photography when seeing a provider, so nobody can donate one without my knowledge). It'd be way too easy to identify my boner; it's the tiny, shriveled white thing that could be too easily mistaken for a maggot.

Cheers,

bcg
i will post TITS TEST 2 but maybe them tits pics from TITS TEST 1 can be on the new thred as a revue 1st and move to TITS TEST 2. that way nobuddy fogets all the good tits!

a cople ideas i got is ABBEY maybe you can make a boner test for the laydees where they gotta ID dudes by there boner.

AND sence ABBEY JONES is so popalar i gotta idea to say there is a ABBEY JONES FAN CLUB and they can maybe be called ABBEYHOLICS! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
I'm not sure any of the fellas on here want to look at boners or have their boners on display, Tmac. But it's a cute idea.

As for my fan club, you can't leave out the Jones b/c there are way too many hookers wanting to call themselves Abby now. But I am the one and only Abbey Jones!

Smooches!
the new 1 is coming soon! i was just wateing sense there was somebuddy says she wants to send me her tits BUT not gonna wate for ever.

btw AJ your rite that no dudes wanna look at boners but i am 1 dude who dont mind having my boner on display for the LAYDEES!