Ourhome2 down

I want my money back. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
If you paid it in exchange for not having your RW info outed on the pimpboard, then good luck. Mods were in cahoots.
The home page is coming up on oh2…but when you try to click on the ads sections…it says the same “the database has encountered a problem”
So I’m thinking it’s coming back up slowly….hopefully anyways…
The home page is coming up on oh2…but when you try to click on the ads sections…it says the same “the database has encountered a problem”
So I’m thinking it’s coming back up slowly….hopefully anyways… Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW

Some tips on how to make OH2 work

- Hit refresh on browser @ 24 FPS
- Try PuffinFoxDuckFuck browser (Make sure version is 98.99)
- Try with VPN and setup your IP address in Krakozhia (Кракожия)
- Buy your own SSL certificate, and stick a copy of its print out on your computer screen.
- Relocate to Krakozhia (Кракожия), and use "dark internet" cafe to hook up your computer
- Share your oh2 user id and password on eccie forum so that others can also try on your behalf.
- Report on eccie every error you get on OH2
- Do above step every 1.2 minutes
- Start new OH2 down thread on eccie every .05 minute
- Check OH2 down threads on eccie every .01 minute. More you try, better your chances.
- Ask CK to give you money as he is ruining your hobby life.
- Die
Just not sure why you would be head of a hobby site but not keep it up to date…
Some tips on how to make OH2 work

- Hit refresh on browser @ 24 FPS
- Try PuffinFoxDuckFuck browser (Make sure version is 98.99)
- Try with VPN and setup your IP address in Krakozhia (Кракожия)
- Buy your own SSL certificate, and stick a copy of its print out on your computer screen.
- Relocate to Krakozhia (Кракожия), and use "dark internet" cafe to hook up your computer
- Share your oh2 user id and password on eccie forum so that others can also try on your behalf.
- Report on eccie every error you get on OH2
- Do above step every 1.2 minutes
- Start new OH2 down thread on eccie every .05 minute
- Check OH2 down threads on eccie every .01 minute. More you try, better your chances.
- Ask CK to give you money as he is ruining your hobby life.
- Die Originally Posted by Aonegonexx

You forgot, go into withdrawal therapy because you need OH2 more than you need (fill in the blank).
tuesday August 22---oh2 down again
Also on Tuesday, August 22, 2023…

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.
Just not sure why you would be head of a hobby site but not keep it up to date… Originally Posted by Kimmy_From_DFW
While OH2 is down, the hobby keeps marching on with or without it. Combine that, with hurricanes named Hillary that destroyed 30,000 emails when it made landfall, and tropical storms dumping water in exactly the places Texas doesn't really need it and you have a perfect storm. But, don’t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that, he just went into Harry’s and bought three t66 turbos with nos, and a motec exhaust system.
tuesday August 22---oh2 down again Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
So you’re an expert on copy and paste functions
Up and Down. Up and Down. Mostly Down. Rinse Repeat.

Hey it's like most marriages, isn't it?

I never married, asking those here who have.
I can log on, hooker pics at the top of the page load, as do forum locations. Go to forum, but after that it says something about database. FUBAR.
Haven’t bothered to log on, since when I get to the Home Screen it’s apparent no one has been able to post anything since Monday.