covid foia lawsuit

You have insulted the scientists at the global virus network. A study by scientists at the NIH says the same thing essentially. The affinity to bind to ace2 will vary between the variants of SARS_Co_V2 based on structure of variant or sub variant. Consider this study the on the omnicron sub variants and their affinity to bind to ACE2.

From tthe link:

The currently circulating Omicron sub-variants are the SARS-CoV-2 strains with the highest number of known mutations. Herein, we found that human angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (hACE2) binding affinity to the receptor-binding domains (RBDs) of the four early Omicron sub-variants (BA.1, BA.1.1, BA.2, and BA.3) follows the order BA.1.1 > BA.2 > BA.3 ≈ BA.1. The complex structures of hACE2 with RBDs of BA.1.1, BA.2, and BA.3 reveal that the higher hACE2 binding affinity of BA.2 than BA.1 is related to the absence of the G496S mutation in BA.2.

The symbol "G" is the amino acid Glycine. It's absence results in BA.2 having a higher affinity to bind to ACE2 than sub-variant BA.1.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35809570/

As for the behavior of man made virus compared to a naturally occurring virus, I am not aware of any studies comparing the two. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I'm not saying the sequencing has no effect , just a minimal one compared with the cleavage site.

The title of the paper is: "Furin Cleavage Site Is Key to SARS-CoV-2 Pathogenesis"

From the abstract.

"Together, these results demonstrate a critical role for the furin cleavage site insertion in SARS-CoV-2 replication and pathogenesis. "

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32869021/
The paper basically says that without the cleavage site pathogenesis is attenuated.

As for the behavior of man made viruses compared to naturally occuring ones, you just made some stuff up. Got it.
outbreak started in august 2019 and spread throughout china.

the starting point was the wuhan wet market by an infected chinese person who spread it there.

by sept 2019, authorities become aware of it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

and yet China did not disclose any outbreaks until late January 2020. while allowing international travel all over the world. China also tried to blame the US for the outbreak by claiming US military for bringing the virus to china during a military Olympics games in October 2019.

China Spins Tale That the U.S. Army Started the Coronavirus Epidemic

After criticizing American officials for politicizing the pandemic, Chinese officials and news outlets have floated unfounded theories that the United States was the source of the virus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/w...cy-theory.html

bahahahahhaaaa
Are the hospital's full?

No

Case closed.

The vaccines and natural immunity worked.

You're just speculating on the orgin of the virus.

However the scientific community knows that there will be new viruses that we are not prepared for in the future....and of course there will be people like you who will try and blame someone for your political gain. Originally Posted by WTF
No they didn't. The so called Vaccines have no medicinal purpose. Vaccines don't do anything other than making money for big Pharma. Those that have a history of Vaccines harbor nothing but toxic chemicals in their system. For many one day something will trigger a reaction and they will experience a catastrophic disease. I don't take vaccines and I don't get sick.
No they didn't. The so called Vaccines have no medicinal purpose. Vaccines don't do anything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
1. The vaccines and boosters worked for President Biden and First lady Jill. Both were infected with Sars_Co_V2 and both recovered.

2. According to Web Md. An unvaccinated person is 10 times more likely to die from CoVid disease than a vaccinated person.

3. Immunity did not work for the 400,000 plus people who died from CoVid in the year 2020 before the vaccines were rolled out.

4. The vaccines do have a medicinal purpose. The message in the M-RNA (Messenger- Ribose Nucleic Acid) is to teach your body to make antibody for Sars_Co_V2 virus. That antibody if it is made will neutralize the spike protein component of Sars_Co_V2 which controls the physical characteristics of the virus.

5. You get bent out of shape because the M-RNA concept is does not work the same way as a traditional vaccine like polio or measles. The M-RNA concept does work.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...creasing-in-us
1. The vaccines and boosters worked for President Biden and First lady Jill. Both were infected with Sars_Co_V2 and both recovered.

2. According to Web Md. An unvaccinated person is 10 times more likely to die from CoVid disease than a vaccinated person.

3. Immunity did not work for the 400,000 plus people who died from CoVid in the year 2020 before the vaccines were rolled out.

4. The vaccines do have a medicinal purpose. The message in the M-RNA (Messenger- Ribose Nucleic Acid) is to teach your body to make antibody for Sars_Co_V2 virus. That antibody if it is made will neutralize the spike protein component of Sars_Co_V2 which controls the physical characteristics of the virus.

5. You get bent out of shape because the M-RNA concept is does not work the same way as a traditional vaccine like polio or measles. The M-RNA concept does work.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...creasing-in-us Originally Posted by adav8s28

You believe the nonsense. There are plenty of people that have gotten fully vaccinated, both boosters, and still got Covid. Now you want to claim that since they weren't hospitalized that the vaccine worked. The only problem is that even before the vaccine a small percentage that got Covid ended up in the hospital. Maybe only 5% to 10%.

A virus gets less deadly over time and mutations, more than likely just the normal mutation of the virus is probably more likely the reason for less hospitalizations than any vaccines.
There are plenty of people that have gotten fully vaccinated, both boosters, and still got Covid. Now you want to claim that since they weren't hospitalized that the vaccine worked. The only problem is that even before the vaccine a small percentage that got Covid ended up in the hospital. Maybe only 5% to 10%.

A virus gets less deadly over time and mutations, more than likely just the normal mutation of the virus is probably more likely the reason for less hospitalizations than any vaccines. Originally Posted by farmstud60
1. Before the vaccines were available in 2020 over 400,000 people died. So, natural immunity did not work for those people. In 2021 over 400,000 people died from CoVid. Most of those people were unvaccinated!

2. How many times has it been stated the vaccines don't prevent infection, they prevent death. There have been very few break through deaths, period.

3. You are still having trouble with the M-RNA concept. It has been explained 100 times already.

4. Do you think the Web MD website has some sort of an agenda to mislead the public?

5. Yes, a mutating virus (Sars_Co_V2 is a mutating virus) will usually get weaker over time. However when the alpha & Beta variants mutated into the delta variant the virus got stronger and put more people in the hospital and killed more people. The delta variant is no longer the dominant strain. The omnicron variants are the dominate strain now. It is more transmisable but less deadly. Why is it less deadly? Because of a mutation it does not bind to ACE2 as efficiently as the delta variant did and less likely to get into and take over your lungs.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...creasing-in-us Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yeah sure they did.
Yeah sure they did. Originally Posted by Levianon17
When your hero former President Trump got infected and was given the Regeneron antibodies to recover, was that real or was it made up?

One think is for sure President Biden and First Lady Jill are still alive. You can't dispute that. You don't think they were infected. That was all made up? Lev17, I think you are slipping a little.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2022, 09:10 AM
No they didn't. The so called Vaccines have no medicinal purpose. Vaccines don't do anything other than making money for big Pharma. Those that have a history of Vaccines harbor nothing but toxic chemicals in their system. For many one day something will trigger a reaction and they will experience a catastrophic disease. I don't take vaccines and I don't get sick. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yea that Polio vaccine was horrible...
When your hero former President Trump got infected and was given the Regeneron antibodies to recover, was that real or was it made up?

One think is for sure President Biden and First Lady Jill are still alive. You can't dispute that. You don't think they were infected. That was all made up? Lev17, I think you are slipping a little. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Trump isn't my Hero. He must be yours because you took his lame advice and took the Covid shot.
Yea that Polio vaccine was horrible... Originally Posted by WTF
You don't even know what polio is or how it infected people.
1. Before the vaccines were available in 2020 over 400,000 people died. So, natural immunity did not work for those people. In 2021 over 400,000 people died from CoVid. Most of those people were unvaccinated!

2. How many times has it been stated the vaccines don't prevent infection, they prevent death. There have been very few break through deaths, period.

3. You are still having trouble with the M-RNA concept. It has been explained 100 times already.

4. Do you think the Web MD website has some sort of an agenda to mislead the public?

5. Yes, a mutating virus (Sars_Co_V2 is a mutating virus) will usually get weaker over time. However when the alpha & Beta variants mutated into the delta variant the virus got stronger and put more people in the hospital and killed more people. The delta variant is no longer the dominant strain. The omnicron variants are the dominate strain now. It is more transmisable but less deadly. Why is it less deadly? Because of a mutation it does not bind to ACE2 as efficiently as the delta variant did and less likely to get into and take over your lungs. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Sigh, if you understand anything about life science and statistics you realize they are making assumptions not based on facts. You are also don't have a clue about vaccines. Thanks to Fauci the lies and misinformation he spread has made more people ignorant than gaining knowledge. Luckily people in agriculture knew enough to ignore Fauci's garbage or their would have been reports of mass starvation.
Sigh, if you understand anything about life science and statistics you realize they are making assumptions not based on facts. You are also don't have a clue about vaccines. Thanks to Fauci the lies and misinformation he spread has made more people ignorant than gaining knowledge. Luckily people in agriculture knew enough to ignore Fauci's garbage or their would have been reports of mass starvation. Originally Posted by farmstud60
You know what the facts are and the CDC does not? :

Here is a fact for you. Influenza_A kills about 40,000 people a year in the USA. It would take 10 years for Influenza_A to kill 400,000 people. In 2020 Sars_Co_V2 did that in one year.
I'm not saying the sequencing has no effect , just a minimal one compared with the cleavage site.

Originally Posted by Ducbutter
The above is not what you wrote in post #61. Here is the link for post #61.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1063033339

When you could not dispute the NIH article that i posted about the omnicron variants and how a mutation in the variant has an effect on the affinity to bind to ACE2, you went to go find a different NIH article. You changed your story in post #61 to cover your self.

The two articles from the NIH that discuss the ability/affinity of SARS_CoV_2 to bind to ACE2 are not mutually exclusive. Both have an effect. What the percentage is 70/30 or 60/40 I don't know. I will let the scientists at the NIH figure that out.

The point I was trying to make all along was that because of a mutation or mutations, the omnicron variant is more transmisable and less deadly that the delta variant that it mutated from and that still stands. When the SARS_Co_V2 virus mutates (the spike protein portion of it) the amino acid sequence of the spike will change.

I don't think we need to debate this anymore. You took the vaccine, I took the vaccine (2 shot Pfizer) and what TWK said the pandemic is over.
The above is not what you wrote in post #61. Here is the link for post #61.

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1063033339

When you could not dispute the NIH article that i posted about the omnicron variants and how a mutation in the variant has an effect on the affinity to bind to ACE2, you went to go find a different NIH article. You changed your story in post #61 to cover your self.

The two articles from the NIH that discuss the ability/affinity of SARS_CoV_2 to bind to ACE2 are not mutually exclusive. Both have an effect. What the percentage is 70/30 or 60/40 I don't know. I will let the scientists at the NIH figure that out.

The point I was trying to make all along was that because of a mutation or mutations, the omnicron variant is more transmisable and less deadly that the delta variant that it mutated from and that still stands. When the SARS_Co_V2 virus mutates (the spike protein portion of it) the amino acid sequence of the spike will change.

I don't think we need to debate this anymore. You took the vaccine, I took the vaccine (2 shot Pfizer) and what TWK said the pandemic is over. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Or you could say I was clarifying my point.