Hey there ladies & gents friendly advice needed

• cr76
  • 12-08-2016, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=threshold;1058941068]

If it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Your titties are 'just fine', and they are certainly not broke...[B] plzzzzzzzzz don't fix them!

...and if you want biz to pick up, just grandfather your rates!!! ;0)

Hell yeah.....!!! I second and third Skittlez comments.....!!!!

This is BEAUTIFUL.....!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Skittlez

Can I drizzle honey on that??
I dyed my hair blonde gained a lil weight then worked it out and pushed it to my thighs and ass but my boobs got plump and I managed to keep my stomach flat. I'm really not trying to make this post an ad but my attachments won't allow me to post updated pics but I but I naked photo on my ad I posted today that reflects my body change. If anyone cares to look then I have my ad copied on my signature line...
Here ya go beautiful..................... ...................

..........GORGEOUS............ .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sizzling but thought you looked more fetching as a brunette.
I dyed my hair blonde gained a lil weight then worked it out and pushed it to my thighs and ass but my boobs got plump and I managed to keep my stomach flat. I'm really not trying to make this post an ad but my attachments won't allow me to post updated pics but I but I naked photo on my ad I posted today that reflects my body change. If anyone cares to look then I have my ad copied on my signature line... Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Damn.... You've got me wanting to see you again
  • cr76
  • 12-13-2016, 08:17 AM
Here ya go beautiful..................... ...................

..........GORGEOUS............ .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by threshold
Scrumptious, yummy, edible,
Thanks guys I will be back in town this weekend I'll take more pics when I get checked in
Thanks guys I will be back in town this weekend I'll take more pics when I get checked in Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

Let me know if you need a "camera guy".....!!!!
It's not the size. It's the rise that counts.
Let me know if you need a "camera guy".....!!!! Originally Posted by threshold
Ikr! I'd be happy to man the lights while you're messing with the camera. Plus I'll make sure Kaitlyn's pokies are always standing at full attention. Well, if she lets me be in charge of that. Here's hoping.
Not that my 2 cents are worth anything but my vote is an astounding NO!! They are perfect just the way they are now. They're gorgeous. I could worship them for hours right now. You are totally on my to do list and I would take you off that list if you had them done. That's just my preference.
I don't think you should do it now. You have that youthful sexuality thing going that older women want. If you do it, wait 10 years or so.
Also, I am certainly no breast enhancement expert but a bad breast job takes away sex appeal. I felt some that were hard and seen some that show creases when the woman is on her hands and knees and they are hanging. That's not sexy.
I have noticed Asian breast jobs are very good. I really can't tell. They look and feel natural. I am wondering if they are using silicone and American ladies are using saline?

Regardless, I love your nipples!
You guys convinced me. If I do decide to do it, it definitely won't be anytime soon. If I want to change my appearance then I can just change my hair color, it's a lot less drastic lol and I do switch up my colors on my nails every week. But back on topic... I really appreciate everyone's input you guys are the best
You guys convinced me. If I do decide to do it, it definitely won't be anytime soon. If I want to change my appearance then I can just change my hair color, it's a lot less drastic lol and I do switch up my colors on my nails every week. But back on topic... I really appreciate everyone's input you guys are the best Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Good decision!
You could grow a little landing strip, too, if you want to change things up.
Attagirl. That's a good plan.