The founders of BAT SHIT CRAZY Products Inc. (Hobart420, Whispers & Still Looking) are launching their first two products.

Lol, you guys are a mess!!! But I love it
I'll bring the ice cubes... but once in all bets are off Originally Posted by fun2come
I just pulled the AC off of Sl's SL and should have a unit working soon that will give you a missing set of testicles and bulging eyes like Dennis Wolfberg.

I am copyrighting the term grower shower and defroster just in case this become a thing.
Lol, you guys are a mess!!! But I love it Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
That leave me out of a budget trip to Greece. I can't even get a finger into a finger condom.

Will you post the names of those who succeed in this journey?
Lol, you guys are a mess!!! But I love it Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe

Hey its not often I let someone take a feather duster to little SL.
Glad I don't have those problems
Glad I don't have those problems Originally Posted by chefboy74
If you only knew....
Press release 1-21-15 9:05 PM EST

BatShit Crazy Products Inc. is proud to announce out newest product inspired by our very own founder. The new EFN 2 in ONE device is a win win type of revolutionary device offering a full range of benifits. It's primary purpose is as a butt plug/ gag device for EFN's sole usage at the request of our founding partner SL.
Due to demand from our Monger customers we are producing this kit for all our customers to enjoy. It is simple to use, just insert the expandable butt plug (no pre-lube required) and then insert the expandable gag in the mouth and pump it up until desired levels of both peace and quiet are obtained. We have 2 sizes and an optional high performance pump available.
Our marketing department have found that this product can be used for it's original purpose, or for a variety of almost unspeakable uses. Our R+D dept. says gay men can share it, a woman can vary the hole leaving one open ( yes I am working on it). we have found that certain male customers will pay $150-$300 dollars an hour to have it used on them and we are currently designing models for professionals with a battery operated remote control.

weed-sprayer.jpg

From the looks of a few of the ladies determination to get their twats tweaked for optimum performance......... I think if you build in some lead weights and add 20" of lanyard with hook of some type or maybe a noose of sorts they could be a really big seller.....

For the extreme weight lifters string two of the butt plugs togethers and ladies can practice lifting each other.
From the looks of a few of the ladies determination to get their twats tweaked for optimum performance......... I think if you build in some lead weights and add 20" of lanyard with hook of some type or maybe a noose of sorts they could be a really big seller.....

For the extreme weight lifters string two of the butt plugs togethers and ladies can practice lifting each other. Originally Posted by Whispers

I am currently awaiting market feedback on the shove it up you ass and STFU combo device. Twat workout devices will be showcased in the ninja vagina thread... but this might be a good fit for BSC Inc as the t shirts, purses, and bobbleheads went nowhere. I had the janitor list them on Ebay. they are going cheap... I hope you got that sales manager cheap I hear he is headed to the pokey..
I'm sure little SL, enjoyed the duster, lol Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
I am currently awaiting market feedback on the shove it up you ass and STFU combo device. Twat workout devices will be showcased in the ninja vagina thread... but this might be a good fit for BSC Inc as the t shirts, purses, and bobbleheads went nowhere. I had the janitor list them on Ebay. they are going cheap... I hope you got that sales manager cheap I hear he is headed to the pokey.. Originally Posted by RandB fan
Sales manager is 'part" time. I'll be taking care of his wife while he is on leave.
I'm sure little SL, enjoyed the duster, lol