Best Dick Sucker

I'll add Payton Lyn, knew how to work her tongue.
DallasBella has exceptional bj and dt skills. Originally Posted by Numbersboy
I second this and add Aprill and Sexy Blonde Gymnist to the list.
Add Genie in a Bottle to that list...literally crawled out of her studio after she pulled 2 huge loads out of me...she noted that if anyone was listening, it sounded like I was being murdered, given all my screaming :-)...very intense experience...
Infamous Bj.

On that note. She still around or retired?
Anyone know?
I would like to nominate BBW Katrina!
Holy crap. What about Lita, aka Italian Princess? That girl could paralyze you as you unloaded into her hot moist mouth.
I think i have awesome skills lol
Thanks Kinky Boy you know how they say out of sight, out of mind...Glad to see your dick still remembers my NqNs golf ball-through a garden hose- CIM- Chrome off a trailer hitch- Skills! Lol
Thanks Kinky Boy you know how they say out of sight, out of mind...Glad to see your dick still remembers my NqNs golf ball-through a garden hose- CIM- Chrome off a trailer hitch- Skills! Lol
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I doubt anyone who's had the pleasure of putting their cock in your mouth would EVER forget the feeling.
Infamous Bj.

On that note. She still around or retired?
Anyone know? Originally Posted by Jorgetjie
Looks like it
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1751524
Well thank you DJscrew !!!
I had gf one time where it was very sloppy natural even my balls would end up soaked. She didn't spit just her doing it would cause it to be really wet. she never needed to spit on it. Any one ran into one like that
Danica Stone in PSE mode tops my list. Ciao.
At the very real risk of leaving out some incredible ladies, my top three all time would be, in alphabetical order:
1. AutumnSpring, for the prettiest face to ever bounce up and down on my member;
2. Cathy, for unbridled passion; and
3. Lita, for unmatched skills, and proven by a contest no less.