Outrage anyone? 13 year old beaten by three 15 year old drug dealers

"Liberals" believe that because another does not believe the way the liberal believes ..

...that the "other" needs more or better education ... aka needs to learn "liberal logic."

1+1=3.

.... e.g. an overall cooling trend on the Earth means global warming is on the increase. Originally Posted by LexusLover

How would you know how a liberal believes unless you are one?
How would you know how a liberal believes unless you are one? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Liberals do not "BELIEVE". They "FEEL & DESERVE"...LOL
  • CJ7
  • 08-10-2013, 11:46 AM
You have to excuse LL. He is actually a fairly bright guy.

His biggest problem is that he regularly loses focus 'cuz he has an uncontrollable 'man crush' on GW.

GW-----> <-----LL

And he calls himself a Democrat! Originally Posted by bigtex

theres no excuse for LL
theres no excuse for LL Originally Posted by CJ7
Point well taken!
[QUOTE=Doove;1053582922]

Ok, so maybe i should have used the term "school bus fight". Ya got me there. Well done.

QUOTE]

You still don't get it. This was no "fight". This was an assault or beat down by 3 older, bigger kids on a younger, smaller kid. Simple concept here. Too bad you are unable to comprehend it.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Liberals do not "BELIEVE". They "FEEL & DESERVE"...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
JD must be the biggest liberal on here...every other thread he is asking how we feel. Who gives a fuck. I do not care how some SOB feel about some white kid getting his ass beat by some black kids.. I'd advise himpull a Bernard Goetz on their ass.
  • Doove
  • 08-10-2013, 01:21 PM
You still don't get it. This was no "fight". Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
What am i not getting?

Three kids beat up one kid. In a fight. On a school bus.

Seems pretty self evident.

Oh, i forgot, you're from Texas.
We have some strange answers on this Forum.

In the Zimmerman Trial, we learned that getting your head pounded into a concrete sidewalk until it bleeds is no big deal.

It seems that in this situation, getting the shit beat out of you by three older kids, and suffering a broken arm, is no big deal.

I guess the kid that took the beating forgot the rule of the "urban jungle".
"He who snitches, will get stitches". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree with your post the most. I guess we should also add the fact that liberals can't play the race card in this incident so it has no significance.
What am i not getting?

Three kids beat up one kid. In a fight. On a school bus.

Seems pretty self evident.

Oh, i forgot, you're from Texas. Originally Posted by Doove

Yeah and I'm sure you would feel the same way if this was your kid that got beat up by 3 older kids.
  • Doove
  • 08-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah and I'm sure you would feel the same way if this was your kid that got beat up by 3 older kids. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
But it's not my kid, now, is it? So i don't care. Teenagers get in fights every day. Probably by the hundreds. Sometimes they get ganged up on by more than one teenager. Trying to make a point about liberal selective outrage for not getting our panties in a knot over this particular fight is pretty comical.

By the way, speaking of "older kids":

Unarmed Trayvon Martin - 17
Armed George Zimmerman - 29
But it's not my kid, now, is it? So i don't care. Teenagers get in fights every day. Probably by the hundreds. Sometimes they get ganged up on by more than one teenager. Trying to make a point about liberal selective outrage for not getting our panties in a knot over this particular fight is pretty comical.

By the way, speaking of "older kids":

Unarmed Trayvon Martin - 17
Armed George Zimmerman - 29 Originally Posted by Doove
Bernhard Goetz-37
thugs-3x18, 1x19
Fuckem
rightwingers believe liberals think they are smarter because rightwingers know they are dumber than liberals ,,,and most rocks.

eg ... cutting revenue ADDS revenue

Originally Posted by CJ7
I'm trying to conjure up an image of someone who has ten thousand posts on a hooker board and no reviews. I bet it is some fucking scary
  • Doove
  • 08-10-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm trying to conjure up an image of someone who has ten thousand posts on a hooker board and no reviews. I bet it is some fucking scary Originally Posted by rodog44
Probably not as scary as it is the idea of someone who has 46 reviews.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-10-2013, 10:42 PM
This forum, and the brilliant minds that dwell here ALWAYS make me feel better about myself... keep up the fine work... it's great therapy!
Judge Jeannie featured this story on Fox News tonight! The bus driver who failed to help has a lawyer and is telling his side of the deal.