What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

I'm the dreg of ECCIE
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
fixed..
Thank you for the good advice.
To Randall Creed--I prefer not to see AA men because I don't find them to be attractive. It's not a racial thing. I also am not attracted to albino men--and they are as white as they come.
Also, the worst clients I've seen from all sites have been white. But I'm attracted to white men.
I also like Asian men--they are the very best clients imho

So it isn't racial--in fact, the girls I know who have seen black clients tell me that they usually want a black dominant white female fantasy, and also are larger and also want to do it for the full hour. So that's what I'm trying to avoid.
To Randall Creed--I prefer not to see AA men because I don't find them to be attractive. It's not a racial thing. I also am not attracted to albino men--and they are as white as they come.
Also, the worst clients I've seen from all sites have been white. But I'm attracted to white men.

So it isn't racial--in fact, the girls I know who have seen black clients tell me that they usually want a black dominant white female fantasy, and also are larger and also want to do it for the full hour. So that's what I'm trying to avoid. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
So, what's your conclusion?

1. Better screening.
2. Call the proper authorities.

This is what I would assume from all the responses. Just curious to know if you concur. You could probably help out some other ladies here.
So, what's your conclusion?
1. Better screening.
2. Call the proper authorities. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Well I just want to say it seems many of the guys here don't even know what a girl goes through in this business and I know its not a good business and its a tough business but it really isn't a good business to be in for a lot of reasons--the least of which is police or playing with clients. Its all the cancelled appointments and all the time screening clients who don't eve show up. Its like being a dentist and people keep booking then canceling. It takes 4 hours to screen some people and in Dallas you don't make much per hour because of all the girls working here.

As for calling the police, that's the worst thing a girl can do. They won't come for hours unless you tell them its an emergency and then the police know your incall location. And then they'll knock on your door and let you know that they know what you are doing.

Also when you piss a guy off like the black guy at my door now he can call my apt manager and claim things are going on in my apartment.

Screening is very hard and here's why--if I ask a man what his ethnicity is, and he lies, and my only way of finding out is to check his provider references, well--I've found that almost no girls reply to provider reference requests fast enough to scren a client who wants to book on the same day. And it seems that most guys here want to book on the same day. So when you book them for the following day, I found out that they cancel or change their plans at the last minute. Then I'm left without a client and then suddenly someone texts and asks for an appointment in 4 hours, and then I email his provider references (lots of texting back and forth takes a lot of time) and then of course the girl is busy and doesnt get back soon or if she does it two days later.

At P411 you can see the clients ethnicity but I know they can lie about that too just by changing their profile. So that won't help.

My solution is to look through the peep hole of my door when they arrive.
  • makav
  • 06-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Why even bother contacting a provider or any regular female that clearly stated she doesn't want to see any of your kind? Have some pride in yourself and your race for fuck sake! How can you even get hard for her even if she somehow lets you see her?...knowing that she's not really comfortable about it because of your skin color? (while paying for it too!) Anyone who does such is a disgrace to the black race. Just Stay Away!
I know its not a good business and its a tough business but it really isn't a good business to be in Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
"the night life aint a good life.. but it's my life" --- Willie Nelson

your statement reminds me of Willie's.. your post really underscores how difficult Providing is, regardless of the particular incident that began the thread. I would say it should be required reading for new ladies, but.. the downside is we might cut the number of ladies here in half.

So it isn't racial--in fact, the girls I know who have seen black clients tell me that they usually want a black dominant white female fantasy, and also are larger and also want to do it for the full hour. So that's what I'm trying to avoid. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
Lmao omg kmsl rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That girl said she nots attractive to black guys
Got love this shit omg to funny boo carry on
Well I just want to say it seems many of the guys here don't even know what a girl goes through in this business and I know its not a good business and its a tough business but it really isn't a good business to be in for a lot of reasons--the least of which is police or playing with clients. Its all the cancelled appointments and all the time screening clients who don't eve show up. Its like being a dentist and people keep booking then canceling. It takes 4 hours to screen some people and in Dallas you don't make much per hour because of all the girls working here.

As for calling the police, that's the worst thing a girl can do. They won't come for hours unless you tell them its an emergency and then the police know your incall location. And then they'll knock on your door and let you know that they know what you are doing.

Also when you piss a guy off like the black guy at my door now he can call my apt manager and claim things are going on in my apartment.

Screening is very hard and here's why--if I ask a man what his ethnicity is, and he lies, and my only way of finding out is to check his provider references, well--I've found that almost no girls reply to provider reference requests fast enough to scren a client who wants to book on the same day. And it seems that most guys here want to book on the same day. So when you book them for the following day, I found out that they cancel or change their plans at the last minute. Then I'm left without a client and then suddenly someone texts and asks for an appointment in 4 hours, and then I email his provider references (lots of texting back and forth takes a lot of time) and then of course the girl is busy and doesnt get back soon or if she does it two days later.

At P411 you can see the clients ethnicity but I know they can lie about that too just by changing their profile. So that won't help.

My solution is to look through the peep hole of my door when they arrive. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
I have to say, seem completely transparent and genuine. I didn't expect you to be that candid. It is refreshing though. Good luck, and I wish you all the best!
Looking through the peep hole is not a good solution at all
Ain't no telling what's gonna happen, once some psychopath finds out where you live or your room number and you turn him away

Ask for more references if providers take that long to respond
Ask clients to book at least a day in advance
Contact girls he has reviewed who happen to be online for info

Proper screening requires patience

There's more to worry about than guys who lie about ethnicity
Looking through the peep hole is not a good solution at all
Ain't no telling what's gonna happen, once some psychopath finds out where you live or your room number and you turn him away

Ask for more references if providers take that long to respond
Ask clients to book at least a day in advance
Contact girls he has reviewed who happen to be online for info

Proper screening requires patience

There's more to worry about than guys who lie about ethnicity Originally Posted by NubianPrince
her last post covered the reasons why your response doesn't work well.. there are no easy solutions.. what about requiring certain unscreened guys to send a photo? might help a little..
For the record, I should rephrase calling the proper authorities with communicating to the offender the that you are calling the proper authorities.

Oh, stop it. Dumbest shit I've ever read.

According to you, your WORST CLIENTS are white, but you tolerate them because of 'attraction'? Shit, woman.

But it's not racial. LMFAO!! [I actually started laughing before I finished typing that sentence]

[I'm laughing again as I reread what I typed]

You know what I'm attracted to...women that are hot.

Not attracted to....women that are not hot. Eyes of the beholder.

So, put me in the dark with a hot woman, and I wouldn't care what race she is. A fat round white ass feels just as good as a fat round black ass, a phat, round Asian ass, and a phat, round Latina ass. On and on. You get the idea.

So, if you're alone in a darkened room (this would be you, Natalia), with a sexy, masculine body (whatever 'perfectly ideal' body type you prefer). You two are groping and kissing and enjoying the moment. Pussy wet against his hard wood and everything.

Flip a light switch, he's black. What are you going to do??

[I'll wait patiently for your bullshit answer...or, you can just dodge the question if you want to]
Oh, btw, Natalia, you don't have to be attracted to me. Just be a sweetie and lay there and let me get mine.

How hard would that be.

You would have been best served to simply stop with the statement you are not attracted to black men. Your last comment - about girls you who know have seen black clients - is soooo stereotypical. Not ALL black men are large and not ALL black men want to fuck for a full hour.

Curious, what do you do when you come across a big dick non-black client who wants to bang for the entire hour?

This leads to my second point, which you seemed to ignore in all of the advice that was repeatedly given to you... do the proper screening.

My solution is to look through the peep hole of my door when they arrive. Originally Posted by Natalia La Costa
You seek feedback and then give nothing but excuses about why you won't even attempt to follow any of it.

If you keep doing the same shit you are going to get the same results, or much, much worse.

This fool got to you once, believe me he can be deceitful enough to make it in the door next time. All he has to do is set up another appointment banking on your lax screening, and bring a white homeboy who is down with him, to stand in front of the peephole. Door opens.

If you don't take the time to properly screen you are playing a dangerous game. Screening isn't easy. Screening is time consuming. What price and how much time are you willing to put on your safety?
Oh, btw, Natalia, you don't have to be attracted to me. Just be a sweetie and lay there and let me get mine.

How hard would that be. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Very difficult. By her account, you are a big dick MF who will fuck for the entire hour.

That is a no, no.