Zimmerman taken into custody after assault on ex wifes father, and gun threat to family

Guidelines:

"#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed."

Bragging about a drug dealing boyfriend might fall in there some where.

Or was that a "ThreAD"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sorry you can't comprehend what you read, but I referenced the drug dealer not the drugs and nothing about any drugs were discussed. I was making a point and had to show the reason for mentioning him. He was a drug dealer and that's why he always had a lawyer around. You understand now sir?
That will show off your "education" ... join in the name calling.

Are you beginning to get a "feel" for your affliction? It does require self-analysis. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And I wasn't name calling. I just said I would use that at another time. I know you have problems with somethings you read, but try and get the contexts right before you start your name calling. And now I see he was wrong about you. You aren't disguised as a douche, I can clearly see you are a real one
And I wasn't name calling. I just said I would use that at another time. I know you have problems with somethings you read, but try and get the contexts right before you start your name calling. And now I see he was wrong about you. You aren't disguised as a douche, I can clearly see you are a real one Originally Posted by ladylove12
You must understand the 2 basic rules of this forum:

1. LexusLover is NEVER wrong.

2. If LexusLover is wrong, see rule #1.
And you're the one with an affliction. It's called assholeness. I wasn't commenting on anyones personal life because I know no one here personally. I was just adding my opinion to a discussion that everyone had opinions about. Never said anything I said was fact or that my opinion was better than anybody elses. You just can't fucking read. And you're right, km not an expert on forum rules, but if you see anywhere in this thread where I said anything about using drugs, you post what I said. you're the one who should self analyze. I know what and who I am. I just don't think you know that you're a douchebag yet tho.
And you're the one with an affliction. It's called assholeness.. Originally Posted by ladylove12
Yes, I do have an asshole. I suspect you do also. BTW: You like Greek?

2. If LexusLover is wrong, see rule #1. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And that takes little, if any, effort around you. It's so easy not to be wrong around you.

2. If LexusLover is wrong, see rule #1. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Good one. I'm going to use that one too. That is if my affliction(still don't know what I'm afflicted with) permits. Maybe doctor lover can prescribe something. I think his moderator application was denied so I think he is still able to diagnose whatever is wrong with me. I am a big believer in self-improvement
And that takes little, if any, effort around you. It's so easy not to be wrong around you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep dreaming you narcissistic troglodyte.

As I've asked of you before -- name one statement I've made on any thread on this forum, that is not an opinion, that is not 100% true. Bet you can't do it.
Yes sir I do have an asshole. That's why I thought you were one. Shit spews out of you like it does when I sit on the toilet. You should work on that since you are worried about peoples afflictions.
And I LOVE Greek. Is that bad? Lol if it is then I guess I found what's wrong with me. There you go. Guess you were right about me.. ;-)

As I've asked of you before -- name one statement I've made on any thread on this forum, that is not an opinion, that is not 100% true. Bet you can't do it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
And who says you don't learn something new everyday. I just learned what a troglodyte is.
The real George Zimmerman revealed once again. This is his third incident with police since his trial and he 'always gets away'.

As I've asked of you before -- name one statement I've made on any thread on this forum, that is not an opinion, that is not 100% true. Bet you can't do it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I pointed out some mistakes you made and you admitted to them and dismissed them. Credibility. You don't have it.
Credibility. You don't have it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Pot, meet Kettle!
The real George Zimmerman revealed once again. This is his third incident with police since his trial and he 'always gets away'. Originally Posted by Browneagle
That's what happens when one is not guilty. To you too.