When a member's reputation is being trashed, are you comfortable watching the lies?

This thread brought to you by..

OP..... Honestly I can care less what is posted about others. This is the internet ya know.... lies are a penny a dozen, cheaper than in the real world. These are big girls, some bigger than others, they can take care of themselves. They don't need swinging dicks riding to their rescue hoping to score points.
Is there Midol for men?
Is there Midol for men? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Good gawd I hope so!!!
It's called Scotch.
I'll have a Caucasian, double please.
This thread brought to you by..

OP..... Honestly I can care less what is posted about others. This is the internet ya know.... lies are a penny a dozen, cheaper than in the real world. These are big girls, some bigger than others, they can take care of themselves. They don't need swinging dicks riding to their rescue hoping to score points. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

I doubt a dude with such swag, and so many recruits, is posting for points!
Believe it or not there is honesty, reality and friendship within the hobby.

I can't understand the act all innocent thing now. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Did I get an apology for this unprovoked drama ? I'm in good company on your "list of providers who create drama".
I don't see you stepping in when she is out of line with others. Amazing.

Tell me more about this "acting all innocent thing", only try to be unbiased if possible. My profuse apologies to her were sincere. You can make my words in any post I have ever made, fit whatever mold suits you.

Now if you will excuse me, i just got home and Game of Thrones is on soon. How about that bordello scene from the last episode, y'all?! Hilarious!! "...We are going to need details. Copious details."

Have a great week!
shyster...that lil philly in your avatar is haut...where do you find them??
Anyone who's reading this probably read this thread word-for-word. Please get help. Immediately. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I really like it sometimes when I am out of pocket for a few days at a time. I can skim read something like this trainwreck, ignore the posts with no punctuation, catch the high points, and look for posters I think might add something to this dicussion. Only wasted about 2-3 minutes on this crap.

I graduated from high school close to 40 years ago. When will the rest of you manage that feat?
Anyone who's reading this probably read this thread word-for-word. Please get help. Immediately. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
But it works great as aversion therapy!

I graduated from high school close to 40 years ago. When will the rest of you manage that feat? Originally Posted by tigercat
High school is the normal mode of expression here. This seems more like -- well, I was going to say junior high, but that may be too charitable.
Even highly trained psycho therapists would have trouble sorting out the players in this.
OP I hate to see friends get unjustly crucified.
And our prisons are loaded with innocent people.
I also hate to see opinions squashed in that elementary school fashion of shut up or I'll tell everyone what you said.
I love pussy. I don't pay for it though. I do pay for discretion.
I love pussy. I don't pay for it though. I do pay for discretion. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
I am going to steal this line, if you don't mind. It's the truest statement I've read here in quite awhile.
I am going to steal this line, if you don't mind. It's the truest statement I've read here in quite awhile. Originally Posted by TinMan
By all means!
Note to self: " Keep doing what you've been doing just the way you do it, nothing more, nothing less ".
shyster...that lil philly in your avatar is haut...where do you find them?? Originally Posted by fletch
In the sugar baby patch.

Maybe Eccie should have a rule that when a soap opera like this one arises, the members involved can't post about it, but they may post a link to a video reenactment not exceeding five minutes in length. Then a poll would decide who's telling the truth and who's lying. And which girl has the best bazongas.