TriWeakly, Did I Read This Correctly? Hopefully All of Ya'll Will Get Banned Over This.

Originally Posted by pxmcc
i can debate just fine. so ck got his panties all in a bunch when i called out the n-girl pimp, who happens to be female and who controls like 8 different handles, in violation of the rules on both sites. i think the n-girl pimp must have a special connection to ck, who i hear is a grandpa going on great grandpa. and your point is what again, good sir

If he is a she and she is an ebony, then why aren't you hooking up with her? You did say that you like black chicks and you do kind of like the drama types. Is she too ugly or what for you?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 12:01 PM
^^WW shows up to the party at last...
^^WW shows up to the party at last... Originally Posted by pxmcc
^^^^Should seek professional help.

Florida has pretty beaches.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 12:05 PM
PX you're a loose cannon and one day your braggadocios ass is going to pay the price...it happens to the best of them...and you're no exception. Originally Posted by bb1961
heck i've already predicted a violent death at a (relatively) young age, so no surprise there. but i've concluded i'm sorta unkillable. many have tried, none have succeeded. imma see what happens lol..
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 12:07 PM
^^^^Should seek professional help.

Florida has pretty beaches. Originally Posted by GiveToMe
you know WW, i accused another hobbyist of being you, but after seeing you, "What tf was i thinking"..
You guys should just cut the gay tension already and stop your back and forth circle jerk arguing. Just suck each other off already and get on with your day. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

• pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 12:16 PM
If he is a she and she is an ebony, then why aren't you hooking up with her? You did say that you like black chicks and you do kind of like the drama types. Is she too ugly or what for you?[/QUOTE]

the n-girl pimp? hell i'd love to hook up with her. it's probably Angel-N or Penny, for all i know. if we did a proper hobby session, i'm sure the current misunderstanding-due to drama queen Peachy-could be resolved to all parties' satisfaction. if not, it would be a helluva grudge fuck..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...e+fuck+stories
  • mj850
  • 03-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Don't pull me into your bs giveittome. Because I said I was from Florida you are now trying to damage me because my handle is new? When I joined My objectice was to call you out and ask why a banned member was allowed to come back and recreate himself with no repercussion. After one or two posts everyone knows who you are. Aren't you the one who the ladies accuse of stealthing POS

DAMN SURE IS ! But we all know it will never happen.

Well, you ladies & gents did good. You made it to Wednesday before ShinepooPooo & crew's bullshit hit the fan. Job well done.
Banning, haha... gtfoh. This is a such bullshit thread.

[IMG][/IMG] Originally Posted by TexasJess
You want some of this foooking Mandingo dick just ask nicely, but I'm not paying for a sesh. You're going to have to pay me. Damnit I literally never mention you but you can't seem to keep my name out your mouth. And my foooking name is Shine Da Great!
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 12:25 PM
^^folmfao..
heck i've already predicted a violent death at a (relatively) young age, so no surprise there. but i've concluded i'm sorta unkillable. many have tried, none have succeeded. imma see what happens. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You're on the right path...have you written out what you want on your tomb stone...it should be prophetic!!
You're not Steven Seagal by any chance...
You guys should just cut the gay tension already and stop your back and forth circle jerk arguing. Just suck each other off already and get on with your day. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Says the chick who rawdogged a dude in a pool she just barely met. Claims Shine Da Great is obsessed with her, yet Da Great doesn't ever mention her, but now me and Sisto are foooking in da pool in her story. And you foooking white knights came galloping in to protect your pale queen, when in fact the obsession is the other way around. Foooking laughable. And I love this(in my foooking Jeezy voice)! Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 12:33 PM
You're on the right path...have you written out what you want on your tomb stone...it should be prophetic!!
You're not Steven Seagal by any chance... Originally Posted by bb1961
personally, i think Steven Seagal is overrated..

as to my tombstone-or more to the point, the lack thereof-my sis has all that info plus she gets everything, even my wacked out condo with the onyx, the 1911 clawfoot, and the 12 foot by 5 foot dice table. hopefully she likes dice aka craps aka "the bones"..
You want some of this foooking Mandingo dick just ask nicely, but I'm not paying for a sesh. You're going to have to pay me. Damnit I literally never mention you but you can't seem to keep my name out your mouth. And my foooking name is Shine Da Great! Originally Posted by shinepro
Your fucking annoying YOU, your multiple handles.. YOU and YOUR "friends" should keep it in the men's room. Your 3 way spooning session ! Any lady that see's you must be desperate for a booking... no way would I see a guy who conducts himself like this... and wtf paying YOU COULDN'T, remember your "IM BROKE & 200 IS WAYYYY OUT OF MY FOOKING BUDGET POST" from last week... once again more bullshit spewing out of your mouth … I know if I just sit back you will be banned, again..hopefully.. where are the Mod Gods when you need them !

YOUR NAME IS SHINEPOOOOPoooooo !! Because the shit you write is just that! SHIT !
  • pxmcc
  • 03-13-2019, 12:41 PM
^^Jess i know you're calling me out-but for now imma ignore that cause I wouldn't give you the time of day in a bar in any case-but did Shine break a rule? if so, rtm his post and explain which rule he broke, or stfu.