Austin Community happy hour - Wednesday, June 5

Thanks CK! I had a great time. I even got to make up with a special lady that I thought had been mad at me for several years.......turns out all is well

Aphrodite---it was great to see you as always.

CJ---it was good to finally meet ya

Reincarnated, Motorboating2, Space, Sunny---it was good to see y'all again.

RainBlow--Holy Shit girl! See ya soon!

To the others that havent chimed in yet, it was goot to chat with ya.

To the "special" friends that went to the after party and had such a good time.........Im glad you had fun

I had a great time yesterday, next time I need to arrive earlier it seems as if I missed quite a few beautiful ladies.
Rockerrick it was a pleasure meeting you.
Ck, thank you for coordinating the event. I agree the turn out was awesome!

Sure wish my male stripper would chime in!

I think the managers at our after party remember us from last time!

wish i would have made it, sounds like a great time.
It was fun, but one girl there was a real bitch.

Luckily, there was a lot of really nice girls there, too.
I'm sorry, GG, wish you could feel free to say who.

Also, Brad, be jealous. Be very jealous
Oh do tell GG!
sorry a provider was rude, thats just not right!
  • ezman
  • 06-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Best turnout in a long time? ... damn, I knew I should have worked harder at getting there. Used to be a regular, but its been harder to make it lately.

Sounds like a good time was had.
Many thanks to CK! Got to meet a number of legendary providers and hobbyist, and many gorgeous newcomers. Don't think I will go again - my hobby budget wouldn't survive!

Wish I had planned better for the after party. My big head had to force the car to drive away so I wouldn't get in trouble for being out all night!!

Dara: Ha! We finally met! Catherine Zeta-Jones has nothing on you! Originally Posted by Cityjazz
+100 - A stunning beauty and great lady.

Sweet Angie - just plain gorgeous and a killer smile. Her friend was equally hot (in a different way). I guess I can't mention her name yet but the initials rhyme with BJ! Wonder if they do doubles?

Rainblow - Wow! Had a great time chatting. What a body and what a personality. Hope we can meet again soon!

A-certainGFE - Can't mention name yet, but wow, wow! Easy to see why you are so popular. And just my type! Definitely can't wait to.....

Athena - Sexy dress! Glad you had a good time! Don't worry, I won't press charges for the "frontal assualt."
Thank you CK for inviting me. I had a great time at the event and a even better time at the after party thanks to Maxeen.

I had such a great time some of y'all will be seeing me Saturday.
Yes I'm still in Austin
I had a lot of fun! Thanks so much to all you sweet guys! And of course my best friend for inviting me! Love ya girl!
To the "special" friends that went to the after party and had such a good time.........Im glad you had fun. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Sorry I took home three of the girls, Brad. I promise to do better next time!

Great social, thanks CK. Best afterparty in a long time.....

Who wants to buy the videotape of a certain gent stripping and grinding on a certain provider..... LOL.. JK JK JK... no videos allowed at the club.....

RainBlow, Amber Rain, Maxeen, Chelsea, M****, and all the ladies.... y'all were all smoking hot and a ton of fun!

Next month gang!

See some of y'all tomorrow!
I had a great time putting a few faces with the names. I only saw one person that Ive met in person and other than CK but it was fun, spoke to quite a few but I thought the San Antonio Social was friendlier, I dunno if the ladies and quite a few guys were intimated by my height, I get that everywhere I go, but Im the sweetest TALL person ..lol but I thought a few ladies were stand-off-ish, I tried to smile and speak to as many folks as I could, wanted to make the after party but by the time I got to my car and checked my phone I had a few dates that couldnt wait.. I dunno if I'll attend a Austin one again but who knows..