The Official "Bitch About pxmcc" Thread

Pursuant to the reference two posts above....

What if I "like" AND do a "+1" on my own posts....
.... Yea, TryWeakly can be a mouthy, argumentative, and arrogant ass, but he's made some very good moves while he's been on the board.. And he will have my vote. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
ftfy

In a very happy, exuberant, jouful and respectful kind of way

. i wanna see some of you boss trolls do yo thang

..... Originally Posted by pxmcc
He DID say he wanted to see me do my thang, right?

bb1961, how does it go?

"bahahahahahahah"

or

PMxing you are now banned AGAIN because your diarrhea of the mouth is more contagious than covid-19 ever was and much more deathly. SC's or any other uncontrollable blabbermouth trash spewing know nothing will all die an ignominious deaths. I'm glade you got your blabber mouth thinking and you gutter mouth a well deserved tongue lashing.
Have a happy bancation PMxer can't say I'm looking forward to your return.

BAHHAHAA
Hey TWK PMxING says our trolling is second class...oh what the hell does he know....NOTHING!1
Hey TWK PMxING says our trolling is second class...oh what the hell does he know....NOTHING!1 Originally Posted by bb1961

I'm pretty sure he didnt see it coming.

Do you think the mods will allow this thread to stay open ? I mean, it IS the purpose of the thread, riiight ?

(of course, so long as it doesnt get nasty UITB)
  • pxmcc
  • 04-25-2021, 10:49 PM
Lexus Lover, if you need or want to bitch about me, this thread is the correct forum to air your gripes. have at it sir..

it's not a setup. i'm not going to rtm anything said in this thread so long as it's on topic.
You forgot one.

#stolenvalor Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
+